Bottoms, do you use your ass muscles when getting fucked? Tops, what do you like?

younghot

:( I love the feeling when I clamp my muscles down on my top as he is fucking me, but the last 3 that fucked me told me to relax and not to do it.  They thought it was too tight and they couldn't pound me good enough.   Oh, well, go figure.   As long as my tops love it that is what I do for them and if they want it looser for them, so be it.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I always flex my fuckhole walls when getting fucked except in one case where a fuck buddy in Antwerp wanted my fuckhole open, loose and wet as he fucked me.

However, when the top is dumping his load, I give the shaft a rhythmic squeeze for each squirt in synchronism, he always feels that and heightens his orgasm, I might fully empty the balls that way too.

@BBCockTaker I do what you do most tops luv it ! If I am bein DP I try to do it too ! I close up tight to keep there cum n piss up me as long as possible too (_0_)

In a one on one situation I like when the bottom sits on my cock and uses his pussy muscles to worship it - alternating between riding it rough and fast or slow, squeezing tightly down on my cock and showing me how his cunt likes to take it. 

In a group breeding session, the bottom should take the cock anyway it's given.  He's should be aware of nothing other than he is just a hole to unload in. All loose and sloppy and the bottom's mind and cunt becoming one. 

• Upvote 2

Guest ff-whole

definitely! it is part of my own pleasure as well to milk a dick deep inside of me... if the top has a great time he will hopefully shoot an even bigger load inside of me... besides it is at the same time training for my own muscles as well so I can be open but tight at a short notice.

i like to do a combination of milking the tops cock with my hole muscles as well as keeping it loose and open to let him plow away.

The same with me. It is all about pleasuring my Top. However I love it when a top plow away my hole , but I also love to thigten up  my hole when he comes, milking him dry.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Since I am taking big cocks most of the time, I don't need to tighten my ass, it's already so tight.  If the guy is a little smaller, I'll squeeze it when I can, so it stimulates him more.

• 2 weeks later...