No Fuck Flu..

Smithy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It only takes one fuck with a high VL poz guy - someone who most likely doesn't know their status.

There are sluts posting on here about having 10 guys in a night, most nights, who are still neg, so would be immensely surprised if less than one unprotected fuck a year have put you at risk.

But if you are poz, you can manage your lifestyle, take meds, and consider contacting those 10 guys as you can pinpoint exactly who might have infected you.

And might I suggest if it worries you this much then not to forget your condoms in future, even if you're neg. Maybe even cancel your account on here?

Have spent most of the weekend getting in contact with the women in question, As I expected none were too happy with me asking about their status! Im waiting on one more person but all have said they are clean.

Have spent most of the weekend getting in contact with the women in question, As I expected none were too happy with me asking about their status! Im waiting on one more person but all have said they are clean.

I thought your home testing kit was supposed to have arrived by now? Haven't you listened to a word we've said about your chances of having picked up HIV from your girlfriends? Whether you have or haven't what makes it ok for you to make such disturbing phone calls to then? If any one of them had raked their nails down your face for such ungentlemanly conduct, I'd be applauding her.

Secondly, do you have any idea how insulting the word "clean" is in this context: the obvious corollary is that those of us who have HIV are intrinsically "dirty". Turn up on my doorstep and talk about being "clean" in the context of having HIV and you're liable to leave that doorstep with a broken nose because I don't take insults from anyone on my own property. Yeah I can get down there and have real dirty sex with the right guy(s), but it doesn't give you the right to raise your nose in the air and talk about being "clean". We've done the best we can to support you through this episode and what do you do? Insult an unknown number of us. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you! You've got issues that you need to talk out with a therapist, not on an internet site. Right now I regret each of the three posts I've made on this thread trying to relieve your anxiety. I think you owe me, and every other poz person here an apology for your insulting language.

That was me being polite...

Guest JizzDumpWI
They were all women. But thanks for your reply.

Does not matter the gender of partners... PrEP would apply although chance of seroconversion is quite low.

Guest JizzDumpWI

"clean"??? When you see a therapist your core unclean feeling might be center of starting point.

Guest JizzDumpWI
I thought your home testing kit was supposed to have arrived by now? Haven't you listened to a word we've said about your chances of having picked up HIV from your girlfriends? Whether you have or haven't what makes it ok for you to make such disturbing phone calls to then? If any one of them had raked their nails down your face for such ungentlemanly conduct, I'd be applauding her.

Secondly, do you have any idea how insulting the word "clean" is in this context: the obvious corollary is that those of us who have HIV are intrinsically "dirty". Turn up on my doorstep and talk about being "clean" in the context of having HIV and you're liable to leave that doorstep with a broken nose because I don't take insults from anyone on my own property. Yeah I can get down there and have real dirty sex with the right guy(s), but it doesn't give you the right to raise your nose in the air and talk about being "clean". We've done the best we can to support you through this episode and what do you do? Insult an unknown number of us. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you! You've got issues that you need to talk out with a therapist, not on an internet site. Right now I regret each of the three posts I've made on this thread trying to relieve your anxiety. I think you owe me, and every other poz person here an apology for your insulting language.

That was me being polite...

Indeed! Brought me close to blocking... Then occurred tone his words might be reflective of his own dysfunction and less a slam against others (whether or not out of ignorance which most of us knows is a big part of this guy). But yeah I was there right with you bearbandit...

I was sympathetic to his fears. Now I just want to smack his ass around, maybe host a blanket party. Given his unbelievable fear I suspect we have a narcissist on our hands here. Maybe it is time to take the gloves off?

This guy is an attention seeker. By attempting to allay his fears, (founded or unfounded), we are feeding him what he wants. He needs to shit or get off the pot ... ie, get his silly ass tested and quit whining about how he has had unprotected heterosexual sex a few times spread over an EXTENDED period of time, or just quit! If he is really as concerned as he seems to be, he should be the poster-boy for safer sex, ESPECIALLY if he is running around knocking up random women!

Until you are tested ... PLEASE STFU!

Pontius Pilate said it: "Ego d'ekeinou cheiros aponizonai" I wash my hands of the matter.

I've worked in the HIV field since before we even knew it was a virus. I've dealt with all manner of "worried well" punters. But when they get to the point of insulting me and my friends, well, that's it. When I come here it's for fun, to read mucky stories , get new ideas, and when appropriate to offer help to guys who have genuine worries.

I'm not here to be insulted, or see my friends insulted, by someone whose fears are great enough to need a therapist.

As a slut I can not relate to someone who has it down to the month and year the times they have had unprotected sex going back to 1996...and then apparently is still in contact with those same women to ask them their status (was waiting to hear back from one of them...this seems highly unusual to me???