just on my way to work

Guest brabobas

Guest brabobas

Just on my way to work this morning I stopped ad a parking place near the highway. I like to have sex when other can see me having sex. There is a little grove by it and I went there waiting for some action. There was soon coming a other car, a beautiful a little to heavy guy came out looking around and spot my.

He came over and before I now he was giving me a blowjob. When he was busy with my dick I pull down his trousers and start playing with my fingers in his big ass. By the way I like man with a big ass, find it very, very sexy and get always horny of it.

In the meantime there was a trucker stopped and he was waiting use for sometime and then came out of his truck and came to us. The guy how was giving me a blowjob turn around, that's was a invitation to put my dick in that horny ass. So I did what he was waiting for and I pull my dick in his ass. And he knows how to make me and the the trucker even more horny then we already where! He turned over again to gif my again a a blowjob when the trucker was putting in his dick in his ass. After a few minutes the trucker came growling ready in his ass, he turn around again and start licking the truckers dick and thanking him for that load. I was so horny that I put my dick in that fresh filled ass and start fucking him also. It's feels so horny to fuck in fresh seed that I came faster then I wanted it.

The horny guy thanks use booth and he was wanking his dick, so then I sucked him good so he came in my mouth. I love to fuck but I also like to get as many as possible sperm in my mouth. As closer part we have snowball one a other!