New to the pig scene/Am I any pigs type

xx808

Want to start off by mentioning I'm 24, MIL, NEG and would like to stay that way.

I am new to the whole pig scene, I have always been turned on by it and want to be used and abused as a bottom (within reason not up to double fisting or anything...yet). Was wondering if there is any advice or helpful pointers, etc that could be offered up to someone that is just getting their toes in the water with the whole pig scene but still wanting to stay clean and DDF?

Also I find a lot of guys that are into the pig/BB scene aren't exactly built or look like me. I have a typical college guys runner/swimmer alth build at 6'0 178-180 brown hair/eyes tan and constantly get told I look like Taylor Lautner (sp). I know this is a stretch since I don't have anything posted but not up to putting photos of myself on a forum like this just yet. This aside, are there any pigs/daddies/bears that are into that type of guy or is it pretty common they only seek out the burly lumber jacks, etc?

This aside, are there any pigs/daddies/bears that are into that type of guy or is it pretty common they only seek out the burly lumber jacks, etc?

Considering you sound like our esteemed host's type, I'd say you'd definitely have luck finding what you're looking for.

Here's my advice:

First, stop referring to yourself and potential partners as "clean". The implication is that I and people like me are dirty. If you really want to be a pig, you don't want to be alienating a lot of the men out there (and lots of my friends are HIV- and tops into guys like you, and they don't like hearing me insulted like that either).

Second, it is possible to bareback as a bottom and remain HIV-. But basically, you have to find yourself a really trustworthy top. Essentially, you're looking at a monogamous relationship, where part of the deal is that he will help open you up to new things sexually. But you'd have to take it slow. And a joint HIV/STD test would have to be part of the process before you start barebacking. And before you start letting him fuck you raw, you'd need time to establish whether or not he's trustworthy enough not to be fucking around behind your back.

Beyond that, if you really want to start getting bred by multiple guys, you almost certainly have to give up this idea that you won't be exposed to any STDs. Yes, you can go on PrEP, which will lower the risk of HIV infection, but that still leaves the potential for other STDs like syphilis, gonorrhea, herpes etc. At a minimum, I'd suggest getting the HPV vaccination now, before you head down this road. And yes, the other STDs are curable (or manageable, in the case of herpes), for now, but there's still the potential for antibiotic resistant infections, especially with gonorrhea.

In other words, being the kind of pig you read about on these forums and remaining STD-free are pretty much mutually exclusive.

I do heartily endorse your decision to refrain from using drugs. Be aware that a very large proportion of barebackers use some kind of illegal drugs (witness the popularity of the chem forums here). Now, as a young, HIV-, drug-free bottom, you'll be something of a rare and desirable commodity. Lots of raw tops don't like sex with bottoms who are high as a kite. However, it's very likely you'll be exposed to people who use. I suggest asking very pointed and specific questions about drug use up front and before you meet. Also be aware that in my experience, you're much more likely to get an STD from someone who uses illegal drugs than from someone who doesn't.

I'd suggest setting up a profile stating clearly what you want on BBRT (with pictures...make em private if you're still shy), and approaching guys you're attracted to who are tops, specify that they are HIV- and also have "Hell No" next to drug use. And then take it slow.

Thanks for the insight.

As mentioned I am MIL so any type of drug use, or heavy issues with STDs etc will land me in hot water. With that set aside I have a healthy life style speaking aside from STDs and drug use that I'd like to just keep as a whole and don't mean that in offense to anyone.

I understand everyone has their own niche per say. I'm more or less feeling out the waters of how the whole community views it along with trying to gain as much insight as possible and if there is a niche of my own where people line up with where I am at comfort wise.

Being in the military might actually cause unexpected problems when it comes to STDs.

I was in the Army myself, about 10-15 years ago, and suspect I got my first STD, a bout of syphilis, about a year before I got out. In retrospect, I had many of the symptoms. But because I'd most likely gotten it while bottoming (and necessarily couldn't discuss my sexuality with the PA), it went undetected until I got out, went to school and had insurance through the university that included comprehensive (and anonymous) STD testing.

Now, I had the added complication of DADT, which made any sort of discussion of STDs pretty much taboo. Thankfully, you don't have to deal with that. But you'll probably find that the typical PA on sick call is probably ill equipped to give you good advice, and you'd probably still be wise to avoid having to bring up difficult questions about how you may or may not have acquired an STD regardless of the law and regulations.

So if you have access (and hopefully you're relatively close to a fairly major city), I'd suggest taking advantage of any anonymous testing clinics within driving distance on a regular basis.

Do do your research before you go though. Some states (Colorado is one of them) require all doctors and labs doing testing, even confidential testing, to hand over any positive results and your name and contact information to the state government. They may or may not share that information with your chain of command. Remember, "confidential" is not the same as "anonymous". You want an anonymous test, and you may have to go out of state to get it.

(Incidentally, this is why I consider the Colorado Department of the Health and the Environment to be the biggest spreader of syphilis and other STDs in the state...they actively discourage people from getting tested with their aggressive, intrusive and bullying tactics.)