morning basement suck/fuck

This hot latino guy (mixed latino/caucasian) has been hitting me up latest - really wanting my ass. He is slightly older than me - goatee and furry chest with a slim swimmers build and a hot thick cock hard for my holes.

His roomie was home, so he had me meet him outside his building and he took me down into his basement laundry room. He blocked the door with a cinder block - and whipped out his cock. I dropped to my knees and went to work, sucking his already ROCK hard cock, working it, licking it, deep throating it, reaching around to grab his ass cheeks and pull him deeper down my throat, running my hands up and down his lightly hairy legs, and then running my hands up under his shirt, feeling his hairy abdomen and chest and reaching up to tweak and work his nipples all the while he held my head and face fucked me.

I had pulled my pants down and was kneeling on the cement floor - sucking his dick and thrusting my bare ass out behind me. He reached over and started playing with my ass, reaching down into my ass crack and started fingering my hole, saying all these nasty things about what he wanted to do to me. Then he stood me up and bent me over one of the laundry room sinks, spread my legs and forced his hard cock up my hungry bare ass, sliding it all the way in, grabbing my shoulders and started pumping my ass.

He asked if I liked his hard raw cock fucking my ass, and I moaned and pushed back against him telling him how much I loved it, encouraging him to continue fucking and pounding his thick hard dick up my hole. Then he asked if I liked three-ways, and when I grunted my approval, he remarked that on Wednesday he would line-up a bud and they would share my holes, fucking me at both ends.

Then he pulled out and I turned around, dropped back down on my knees, and deep-throated his hard cock, fresh out of my hungry ass, all the while playing with his balls and stroking his dick while I sucked until he fed me his load.

The we got dressed, and he remarked I was a hot fuck, and he couldn't wait until Wednesday morning, and as his roomie left early on Wednesdays, we'd have some time to get completely naked and fuck.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

Latino tops have always been a soft spot for me and I recently met one in a peep booth in Hartford CT. He also talked nasty stuff as he raw fucked me for about a half hour and pumped in two loads. Nice thick uncut cock and awesome nips too.

• Like 1