Free Breeding Zone / Raunchy Fuckers / rawTOP T-Shirts

rawTOP

• Administrators

I've just changed the responses a lot of you gave so they fit a common format and they're easily understood. Going forward I need folks to use that format since a lot of you aren't managing to tell me what you want with enough clarity for me to actually figure out all the details.

Also, I'll probably go buy t-shirts later today. Only people who gave their details by that point will be in this round of free t-shirts.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea! I have this old black "folsom street fair" tee-shirt that my (also poz, also twisted, also sleazy, ACTUALLY real) Uncle gave me like a decade ago I end up wearing when I'm headed to the bathhouse or at the bars that I love since it attracts exactly the type of men I'm seeking-- so thanks for 1) the extremely generous offer for free shirts for some folks and 2) helping us cumdumps proudly advertise that fact even more clearly and publicly :-)

I have the 4th and 8th most viewed vids on Raunchy Fuckers (not saying that in a cocky way but in a 256,907 (!?!?) views is fucking INTENSE and AMAZINGLLLLLY hot way). Hopefully that's good?

Here's the info ya need; I'm down for BreedingZone on the front with the bio-haz (of course) on the back as well:

Size: 1 x-large, 1 large

T-Shirt Color: Any (slight preference for black)

Front Graphic: Breeding Zone,

Front Graphic Color: Light Color, Silver/Metalic, Tone-on-Tone (prefer silver/metallic, I think, not that important)

Rear Graphic: small biohazard or none

Rear Graphic Color: Light Color, Silver/Metalic, Tone-on-Tone (silver/metallic preferred again)

Let me know if you have any other questions/comments/info needs, anything- thedefiantdeviant on skype, sleazybarebacker on yahooIM. I'm not sure what has my dick harder right now; thinking of the sleazy breeders who'll see that biohaz logo from behind and make their approach to my hungry cunt, or that the really sleazy and unedited videos of me frying up and swapping DNA has over 250k views. :) Damn hot.

I'd absolutely love one. I am a regular at Spa Excess in Toronto and I'd wear it all the time there.

Size: medium, athletic fit medium

T-Shirt Color: Black

Front Graphic: Breeding Zone

Front Graphic Color: Silver/Metalic,

Rear Graphic: None, small biohazard, small rawTOP logo

Rear Graphic Color: Tone-on-Tone, Black-on-Black (you decide what looks best)

one t-shirt please. Thanks man! let me know what you need.

• Administrators

I ordered something like 144 t-shirts yesterday. Should have them in a day or so. Tyler Reed is in town this weekend. I'm hoping to get him to do a little modeling of the t-shirts, which means I have to get my act together and make some t-shirts!

Size: large

Front Graphic Color: Silver/Metalic

Rear Graphic: small biohazard

Rear Graphic Color: Light Color

I know I'm a bit late replying to this thread, so happy to pay for the shirt (or take a different variant on it) if need be.

Greetings-

I would love a shirt - and if you can, a second one for the boy (the one in my blog who I pozzed about a year ago - we are still together)

Prefer for both

-Medium

-Burgundy (or any color)

-Front - Breeding Zone

-Front Graphic color - tone on tone, or any

-Rear - small biohazard

-Rear color - tone on tone, or any

Thanks!

Hey RawTop- just curious how the experimentation is going-- and, do you think you will have any printed up and out in time for MAL 17-20 Jan ?? I will be doing it this year again, and def would love to wander the market and halls with the T shirt on and advertising. OK, might wear a 665 Leather T to the market one time and wander thru the Mr S booth- scored a free Mr S shirt last year doing that <g> ( fuck, I really am a whore for freebies)

• Administrators
Hey RawTop- just curious how the experimentation is going-- and, do you think you will have any printed up and out in time for MAL 17-20 Jan ??

Yes, I'll have them ready by MAL - most definitely.

• 3 months later...

Dunno if it's too late to order a T shirt, yet I'd love one:

Size: large

Front Graphic Color: Silver/Metalic

Rear Graphic: small biohazard

Rear Graphic Color: Silver/Metalic

Dunno how many posts I've done. Happy to pay for the shirt...

I've been eyeing the thread, and never noticed if it was still a valid offer. If they're still free (never know until you ask), I'll take one. My birthday is coming up, so something to wear while I'm out and about that might make my cunt hunt a little more enjoyable would be nice. Anything to increase the odds of what I am looking for lol. If they're not free, any word on cost?

Size: medium/athletic fit medium

T-Shirt Color: Black, but burgundy also works if you dot have black.

Front Graphic Color: Prefer the Black-on-Black style, but one with a lighter coloured graphic is fine.

Rear Graphic: Small biohazard, (wondering if you could possibly get the rawTOP logo to be under the biohazard graphic, and have both on the rear of the shirt?)

Rear Graphic Color: identical to front

I've also done a fair amount of t-shirt design, just nothing too fancy; so if you're still in need of someone to work some designs with, I'm interested. I might be able to give you a hand.