Favorite gay bar?

Another vote for the Phoenix here. Definitely the hottest bar backroom I've ever been in. And the atmosphere is perfect: dark, sleazy and dirty.

I really miss the days when most cities would turn a blind eye towards backrooms. Nowadays, it's really hard to have spontaneous sex in most bars. It's definitely killed a lot of the fun (along with the Internet, which has almost totally moved cruising and hooking up online and out of the bar).

Had to be My Place in San Francisco... Had amazing times there - the fucking and sucking never ended... Even tipped a bartender once by whipping out my cock and feeding him a load over the bar... Probably fucked guys every other time I'd stop in on the way home from work... Sadly, it closed years ago...

late 70s locker room in Houston men being fisted on the pool tables during sunday afternoon beer bust.The Drum also in Houston great action on the patio and in "the fort" for a time the old Anvil in NY,always loved the attitute at The Rawhide but all time Pig favorite had to be The Minseshaft always lived up to its own legend.

• 6 months later...
Guest faggot hole

i agree with HungLatinDom and TxBBTop, best bar has to be the Phoenix in New Orleans. i'm not shy about letting guys know that i'm there to take loads, but that wasn't necessary at the Pheonix. First time i was there, i was fucked in the front room, right next to the bar, within minutes of arriving, and before i even ordered a beer. First guy pulled out and with seconds the second guy was in. And so on, and so on. Bartender was just going about his business, mixing drinks and pulling beers out of the cooler. When i finally got a breather, with no dick up my hole, bartender said merely, "you need a cold beer dude, suck my dick and I'll get you one." And then i finally made my way to the dark room!

It's somewhat embarrassing but the only gay leather bar around me really is Eagle. It's okay at best. But even though I never go I still feel familar with it most. I mostly go to gay local bars though.

I have been to Woodshed in Charlotte though. It was pretty interesting and a lot different then bars in my area. I think the tradesmen go there too. But I did not get to go on a fun night. But drinks were half off what they were in Atlanta too.

My favorite bars over the years have been The Eagle and The Spike in NYC. I miss them. The Eagle now is ok, but not really a leatherbar any longer. I went to Amsterdam and The Eagle was great, but loved and had the most action at Argos and Cuckoo's Nest, and also liked The Web. I can't wait to get back there, hopefully with my new slave, whenever that is found-haha.

I also love The Lone Star in SF.

Guest faggot hole

Ah, pigskintop. A fuck bud took me to Amsterdam when i was in college and set me up for an awesome night of getting fucked at the Argos. i agree that there is a LOT of action at the Argos. Cookoo's Nest too. We didn't do The Web.

I was only once in SF and went to the Lone Star as I heard it was the bar for the more bearish type of men. I wasn't in the door for five minutes and had just ordered a beer when I felt a hand sliding in the back of my shorts (I go commando) and after that a crotch riding against my ass. I am not tall (5.7) but he was even shorter, cute latino though. Called me sexy and asked me if I was interested. When he went for a piss someone else came up to me and told me to be careful. Told me the guy was from out of town and was just looking for a place to crash for the night and thick wallets. Which is why he picked out foreigners. So I avoided him after that. No sex going on there although when it got late a few guys were jerking off at the end of the backyard where it was a bit darker. Sadly didn't pick up someone. Never had raw American cock! Got drunk, couldn't find a taxi, got lost walking around in a neighborhood I didn't think I should be in until I finally found a main street and could pull over a taxi. Next day went to the Nob Hill Theatre as I had seen the live stream from the shower on internet and wanted to see what it was like live. Some muscle guy was doing his stuff onstage (only three others in the room). BIG dick. Came up to me and rubbed his crotch in my face. Proposed to go to the back and have some fun. Can't remember how much he wanted for that but it was enough for me to politely refuse and went back to my hotel across the street (I didn't know it was opposite the Nob Hill when I booked it).

Be in SF and no sex! Can you believe it? Next day I left for Seattle to go on an Alaska cruise. Must do that better next time ;-)

lots of favorites thru the years but the standouts always will be The Spike,Rawhide,and the legendary Mineshaft in NewYork

and the Drum,Ripcord,and Mary's in Houston

and of all places have had some twisted fuckin nights at the Full Moon and Parliament House in Orlando

• 6 years later...
  • 9 months later...

I don't have a favorite gay bar. The bars I like are sports bars where many straight guys hang out. True you have to work harder but the rewards of straight cum are fantastic. It seems to me like after a few drinks and conversations you always hit upon a guy that will let you suck a great load out of him. And If he follows you to your house he usually ends up fucking you bare back. Men are always horny and looking for sex. I am not saying I get to suck every time I go to a sports bar. But it is fun cruising them and if you score, Wow usually a virgin. And he becomes a regular and later fucks BB.