Well this is actually a true account of my first time...I'll add to it as time goes on...but here is a starter...btw this is my first story so....feedback?

Well... I dont really consider myself gay. Shitty way to start a story right? I mean I fucking love women...watching them cum...feeling their juices flow down my cock and slide down my waist while they ride me...it makes me rock hard just thinking about it.

Nevertheless, I always found that guys...they are so much more...animalistic. I never could fuck a woman the way I fuck a man, I've tried before and literally made my first girlfriend scream for me to stop. I felt terrible. So when I told my college buddy Sean about it one night in my dorm I never expected the reply I got...

See I was an RA in college, pretty much a fucking cakewalk of a job. I had this big ass room all to myself and all I had to do was get to know the guys on my floor and work downstairs in the residence hall office for 20 hours a week (among other random tasks). Having my own room was the shit; I could jerk it whenever I wanted and never had to wear clothes (not that me and my old roomate ever did...but thats another story).

I met Sean on facebook of all places. He saw some of my pictures of the college football team and added me, said he loved photography too and we should kick it sometime. We ended up having an English class together one semester (after many late night aim convos) and I soon found out he was a pretty bad-ass stoner.

He got me really high that night in my dorm...like...super high. We never really talked sex very much either. But that day...shit...that day my uncut cock was throbbing for some attention.

So we smoked a blunt in my room, being extra careful to open all the windows and cover up the vents of the dorm. Before I knew it we were talking sex and surfing around on xtube looking at random videos that got us really worked up.

One video we came to was a guy with a thick-cut cock. He was diving balls-deep in a blonde chick who was screaming. I told him the story of the last time I had sex (about six months ago). I told Sean about how I got wasted at a party, went home and plowed my girl so hard she begged me to stop. We had broken up the next week, she said I was too "hardcore" for her. I had asked if it was the sex that night and she said no, that it was a combination of my lifestyle (smoking, drinking, experimenting, etc.) and how she was just "raised differently". Pissed me off but made me feel like shit at the same time...

"Dude that fucking ridiculous!" Sean proclaimed. "Some chicks just can't take a hardcore pounding...not like guys can at least..."

The last comment lingered in the air...suddenly the room became smaller... I suddenly became aware that we were both rubbing ourselves through our shorts...and our legs were slightly touching.

I started to feel like I was about to get on a rollercoaster, I felt like I was tingling all over... I wanted to ask so badly what he meant by the last comment but he beat me to the punch.

"I mean...guys... are just built tough...like...I mean... come on man you've watched some videos where guys go at it right? All guys have..."

Its true too, I fucking loved watching two guys go at it, though I had never told anyone. There was something about a guy with a huge thick cock slamming into another dude til he blew his wad deep up inside that got me fucking hard as shit...

"Yea...I used to watch that stuff alot actually...I mean...when I was younger." A long pause followed my comment. We both sat in silence rubbing our cocks through our shorts, suddenly I became aware that Sean wasn't wearing any underwear. I could see the outline of this monster cock through his shorts!

I had known Sean for about six months...I never once imagined he would have a massive cock...but as I looked over I realized that he was gripping his dick with his hand but his hand couldn't close around the giant bulge in his shorts!

This guy must have been about 9 inches easy.... I mean I have a big dick... prolly about 8 uncut inches and thick too...but Sean's cock had another inch on me! I had never seen another guy that would give me a run for my money, but here we have a fucking hot 19 year old stoner...smooth body and scruffy hair with a massive piece of meat...I realized just how hot Sean was in that moment.

Sean turned and his baby blue eyes locked onto mine. I kinda stopped breathing for a sec...Sean licked his lips then turned back towards the tv...I looked away too...

"So... listen I got some new shit... I know that you dont do alot of random stuff...but this shit is pretty good...ever tried G?" Sean continued to look at the TV and rub on his cock.

"No...what's it do?"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...