Is receiving a bareback mouthful is as good as bottoming for anal?

fun

Is An Oral Load As Good As An Anal Load?  

317 members have voted

1. 1. Is An Oral Load As Good As An Anal Load?

• Yes, oral loads are as good or better
    • No, anal loads are better

Oral loads are preferred here. When fucking I'd rather give the load. Sucking, I'd rather take the load. But I've really never been much of a bottom while fucking.

There's nothing better than when I shoot my load deep in a guy's ass, then he immediately shoots his down my throat. That's fucking ecstasy!

• Upvote 1

Who would compare sucking a cock and swallowing their load to getting fucked like crazy in the ass?!? I love sucking cock, and I always try to swallow, but if I had my chance, I would be naked and ass up by the time the guy showed up.

• 1 month later...

As much as I love fucking a boy's hole or being fucked, I almost always prefer swallowing loads or giving a boy a messy facial to lick up and share. Bareback to me is not the act of breeding, it's a method of connection, a deep personal connection. In the end I guess I'm a cum pig with no gag reflex who shoots huge loads and like to see them fly.

This is a choice none of us should be forced to make. How about a load down my throat and a load in my ass. It's like choosing which of my dogs is my favorite. Cum is always appreciated no matter where it is deposited. As long as it is not wasted.

I won't refuse a load in the mouth. Love the taste, love swallowing (never waste the seed). But... It doesn't come close to comparing to taking a load up the ass. It's the ultimate in what a bottom could ever get from a top. In my opinion.

• 2 months later...

Oral loads are preferred here. When fucking I'd rather give the load. Sucking, I'd rather take the load. But I've really never been much of a bottom while fucking.

There's nothing better than when I shoot my load deep in a guy's ass, then he immediately shoots his down my throat. That's fucking ecstasy!

I thought I was the only one that loved a mouthful of cum after breeding a warm ass.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest faggot hole

His load, deep inside me, is absolutely the best.  A Man's cock belongs up my ass -- that's what nature intended.  That's what my ass cunt is for.  Down my throat?  Well, i suppose that's natural too, and i certainly would never say "no" to a dude who wants to rape my throat, fuck my skull, or give me the opportunity to pleasure Him with my (admitttedly) talented mouth, tongue and throat muscles.  And of course, i swallow.  Every cock is different, every load tastes different.  Cocksucking is a never-ending adventure, a never ending  joy.  But for those of us who live for cock, getting ass-fucked is the real thing.

As a top I can say that 90% of the time it's all ass about me....a guy blowing me is just a prelude to what I really want....that sloppy ass.  but I can say there are a handful of guys in my life that have given me such an awesome blowjob that it ranks right up there with anal.  Just not enough of them to convert to oral tho...haha

• 2 weeks later...

For me oral is preparation for anal so I say no.

That sensation of getting my ass used and made sloppy is amazing but as a sub bottom I give in to the needs of my top.

The one exception is when the man avoids my mouth but makes my face all messy.

Its a sign to other men that I'm a slut and thats the point for me.

:)