Bottoms: Can you ever get enough loads?

Luvbbslut

Guest Raxi Starbeam

Sometimes, I get into that zone when I need to whore my ass out and take as many loads in a day as possible. The most I have gotten was six in a two day period. At the same time though was three. I felt like I needed more than that in order to satisfy my needs. The more loads I have in me, the better my week will be for me. It's like semen is a stimulant to increase my happiness :D

The most I've had in me is four, and that wasn't even close to enough. I just live in a small town and I was looking in the middle of the night on a weekday. I want to go to a big city where there're more loads for my ass. Never enough!

Met up with a cumdump in a local hotel, I pumped load 12 into him, watched a friend give him load 13 which got me hard so I gave him his 14th. Came back later and gave him his 26th load. He enjoyed his party.

Damn, wish something like that would happen to me....would love to take loads like that.

Met up with a cumdump in a local hotel, I pumped load 12 into him, watched a friend give him load 13 which got me hard so I gave him his 14th. Came back later and gave him his 26th load. He enjoyed his party.

you are good top - i love when guy comes back for more.