Bottoms: Can you ever get enough loads?

Luvbbslut

I have never known an instance when I stopped taking cock without wishing I could have just one more. I have had moments when my assring was used so ruthlessly that I needed a minute to recover, but in short order I would pick myself up, shake my body loose, and resume the position. “Enough” is not a condition I would even recognize, and what’s more, even if I did it would be irrelevant if another Top walked up to claim my ass.

As long as the Tops want to use me, I am their vessel.

• Like 1

On 12/14/2013 at 6:51 PM, Luvbbslut said:

To all the cumhungry bottoms here, are there some days you just cannot take more loads? Or are you always craving for more cum?

Is it possible for a bottom to be insatiable to the point he never get enoughs, no matter how many tops dump a load in his hole?

There are days for me that I am just fixated on getting more than one load whether swallowed or in my ass. Sometimes I don’t get anything done and I am just drained.

One if these days, I will be that bottom at steamworks that will take that 20 or 25 or more loads and I will enjoy every moment. 

• Like 1

On 6/8/2019 at 3:04 AM, lovetobefucked said:

Can never get enough.  Twice now been in Phoenix getting whore out, blindfolded and naked for 3 days each time.  Only water, alcohol and poppers.  Took 154 and 161 different cocks and loads.  i want to be USED!!!!

Damn. My hero. I was gonna say, "OK, my limit is 30 in one day," till I read this. ; ) Now I wanna go for 50 in one day!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...