Soldiers In Iraq Seem VERY OK With Gays In The Military

rawTOP

• Administrators

OK, the video hits every major stereotype except maybe cross dressing - you've got shirtless bears, shirtless gogo boys, guys checking out each other in at urinals, shower sex, late night hookups, and lots of silly gyrations, but it says a lot that straight soldiers would go this far to say they don't have a problem serving with gay guys... In fact I think they think it would probably be fun...

The British armed services ( like almost all the armed services of European countries ) have had equal employment rights for gay people, for a number of years. The sky hasn't fallen :cool:

This video was made by a group of British soldiers defending the Falkland Islands:

I'm sure the Falkland Islanders sleep more soundly in their beds having watched it! :cool:

I wanted to join the military, but I was discouraged by the fact that I may face some sort of homophobia.

If I did join a branch after i graduate from college, it would be the airforce or navy.

If they asked if i was gay, id just say no! lol.