Dirty Bottoms Etiquette Question From A Top?

BBRob

Guest JizzDumpWI

TigerMilner posted link to this xtube vid back last June 2013. Thanks Tiger. Excellent advice. Now it is true the words are in German; but there is english subtitle, and frankly, pretty easy to understand. Take your time, learn to clean out effectively.

This takes you to the video.

After you do this, take one or two Imodium tablets and that should hold your gut still enough for a long healthy fuckathon! :)

JDW

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to agree. Like I said I'm a pretty laid back guy & can handle a whole range of things, just not major shit from fucking a bottom. Especially when a guy has two days to prepare & it happens. And this wasn't just a little either. It was quite a bit, & very smelly. I almost threw up a little in my mouth. It was all I could do to be nice & not let on too much. He apologized, so I give him that, so at least he realized it happened, but like he laughed it off like it was nothing. Kind of weird. Needless to say, I won't be fucking him again. I had planned on giving him a few loads but I could hardly get out of there fast enough.

And as you guys know, when it happens, it takes forever to get that smell off! Yuck! I don't mind sweat, man scent, etc, in fact that turns me on, but can't get past seeing my dick muddy.

Yeah there's plenty of good bottoms out there that make sure they're nice & clean & ready to get pounded, so from now on I'll just be a lot more careful. Again I hate to ask up front, because to me it seems like a truly GOOD bottom would make sure he is cleaned out so I wouldn't have to ask! But in light of getting my dick shitty a few times this year, I'm going to have to from now on!

I like a clean hole, however, you are fucking an asshole. You will run into shit at times. If it's little brown then that'a fine. If there is a lot, then the bottom didn't attempt to clean out and I will not be back. I clean out best I can. If it is mid day and a random hook up, no time to be sure I'm clean, I always let the top know. Generally they want to fuck anyway and most times it's fine.

Guest JizzDumpWI

BBRob and Bttm2go, copy the link in my post before yours. I believe biggest issue is HOW bottoms clean. Too much and the stimulate the bowel and poop just keeps on coming...

Guest Raxi Starbeam

Whenever I bottom, I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS make sure I am clean and fresh in my ass. Sometimes I do it the day before-with just a little douching-and on the day of, I do it again, this time with my regular routine. I'm always mindful about overdoing it, as that can cause more harm than good, for both your bowels and your sphincter. I remember hearing somewhere that if you over douche you can actually dry out your sphincter. On some occasions a little brown has come out of me, but when it does, I always stop and clean out and then continue later. I love being rimmed, and unless the top said so, I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to taste a shitty asshole.

When I top, I prefer my bottoms to be completely cleaned out as well. Again, if it's a little brown coming out, I won't be upset, just make a note about it to tell the bottom. But if he's completely shitty, I'm totally limp and will tell him that I can't fuck him unless he is completely clean. I love to rim an ass before I fuck it, so tasting any type of fecal matter would kill the night.

I'm not afraid of stating either, if I need to clean, or if he needs to clean for me. Unless the both of us are into scat, which I am 100% certain that will never happen in this lifetime and my next 5 lifetimes, I need a clean hole to work with. Period.

I'm not a bottom, but I guess for those planned fuck dates cleaning out & planning the day before would be ideal, to make sure all is good. I think the name of the game is unless a top says he likes scat then bottoms should assume that they need to be 100% clean! Some bottoms I've met, no matter how short the notice or how many times I fuck them or how hard, their holes are squeaky clean & ready just like they should be!

But if there's much shit, it shows laziness & just not caring. I had a buddy I used to fuck who told me he would fast the day or so before being fucked, drink a ton of water, flush himself out, douche, & apply this amazing strawberry lube so his cunt smelled nice & inviting! Mm, now there's a good bottom!

This doesn't really bother me... although it's a bit inconvenient in situations that are difficult to clean up in. Somehow it always seems to work out though. I once got shit on my dick fucking through a glory hole at the Gulch, and a kind soul in the next booth passed me some toilet paper through the other hole. Another time playing in the woods at Lazy Bear Weekend I fisted a guy only to find as I pulled my hand out a slurry of shit followed. He was so drunk he didn't notice me wipe it in his hair. The river was right there so I rinsed as best I could before tracking down a restroom to wash up.

So, always more convenient when a bottom is clean... but if they're not, heck just shove your dick in their mouth and make them clean it up.

Thanks JizzDumpWI for posting tha video.

While I agree with the explanation in the video, being a fisting bottom it's usually necessary for me to do a deep cleaning which begins the day before I'm going to play. Obviously it's rare that anyone gets fisted as a casual hookup. For me it's a pre arranged date, so I make sure that my arse is as clean as I can make it. Accidents can happen ( and in my 50 years of bottoming they have) but I consider it only good manners as well as hygiene to try to make things as clean and care free as possible.

I usually start the day before with a long intense deep clean out - maybe an hour and then another extended clean a few hours later. From then on I watch what i eat - bananas, yoghurt, clear soup. Then on the day i'll clean again and insert a medium butt plug in me to wear for a few hours while i do housework or go for a short walk. That usually gets things moving if they're going to.

Before I get ready to go out i'll do a quick short clean - probably just the lower area as in the video, and then I'm as ready as I can be. Of course the douche hose is packed in my playing bag, just in case.

99% of the time it works - but as i said there's always the possibility of an accident. So be it, but because of my enjoyment of hands as well as cocks in my arse, I find I need the deep clean method to help make sure that things go smoothly. Even if I think i's only going to be a fuck night I'll still do the full clean out just in case i get lucky.

Either way I'll always try to make sure I'm playing with a clean arse. The embarrassment is more than I want to comtemplate - apart from anything else. And I don't want to turn a good top off.

Make it clear before agreeing to meet in person, go into their room at a sex club or take home from a bar/club that while you understand some guys like a dirty hole, it causes you to lose your hardon and become turned off; therefore if they wish to move forward they must make sure they are as clean as possible (if you take them home from a bar/club, let them know they can use ur shower to clean out if necessary).

Just be honest about that and you won't have issues

I had a incident some years back when I fucked this one guy. He was a relatively good fuck, bareback (of course). My cock slipped out and it was really rather "brown"!

Though I was rather repulsed, the pig in me just plowed my browned cock back into his hole and fuck till completion, which thankfully didn't take too long!

I immediately jumped out and headed to the shower.....and he too after me and he left.

I sorta brought up the matter some weeks down while we were chatting online....and he was surprised and his reason was "Oh, I rarely bottom, so I don't really know how to clean."

WTF!!

Here's my question. Since this has happened so much, should I actually start asking bottoms if they are clean first? I always assumed it was common courtesy for them to know to be clean before being fucked. But maybe some actually have to be asked? I've fucked some really good bottoms before, and they always are clean as a whistle and know to be fresh & ready for cum. The only thing I want in a hole when I fuck it is maybe another load, but definately not shit!

Shit is an instant turn-off for me as well, so I always make sure my bottoms know that I expect their ass to be clean. IMHO the secret is not come over as demanding, but to slip it in in a casual way. If they ask me what I'm into, I might say that I'm up for anything having to do with piss, but that I simply can't stand the smell of shit. For me personally, the carrot and stick (as I do carry a large one) approach works best: "Are you hung?"-"Dude, my 8 inches are real, so make sure to clean out well ;) ".

In the UK in the late seventies, we considered it something that just happened sometimes.

I think I always depends on the situation. When I'm breeding an 18-year-old, who lives with his parents and gives me the impression that he did the best he could, I usually don't stop until he's seeded well.

If the guy's a jaded queen and you just know he doesn't care, I'm out of there.

It does make a difference if a guy is making an effort or just being inconsiderate.

I still rely on my pig out on miwsli and other high fibre stuff the day before then fasting on the day itself (with maybe some imodium), but obviously this isn't a healthy diet in the long run...

Some guys swear by intermittent fasting, maybe you should look into that, because if it is done the right way, it shouldn't be too bad. The Immodium is probably more harmful.

I take great care to be always clean before I go out or invite someone over. I am clean even if does not end up with fucking. I hate the smell of shit so I am very careful. If I think I am going to a party I take care of what I eat and make sure all is well. If I am not clean and a guy wants to fuck me I tell him no and take a rain check.

When you remind a guy don't ask "Are you clean" and instead say "I expect a clean hole".

I don't get fucked unless I can be sure my hole will be clean for the whole fuck. And sometimes I wonder if one of the reasons I don't top may be the fear of finding shit in my cock. Huge turn-off!

I've had very long term fuck buddies and the reason for them coming back may be that they are guaranteed a clean hole.

• Moderators

I think the real problem (as with most things nowadays) is the bottom not taking responsibility for his actions. I always try to be completely clean. I manage it almost all of the time. The two or three times in the last 15 years I wasn't completely clean, I was apologetic and immediately got up and took care of things. All but one of the tops were cool about it.

You shouldn't expect people to be perfect, but there is no excuse for being rude and inconsiderate. The bottom the original poster spoke of was a jerk.