so guys can either "catch me" bent over getting boned thru the GH,

or so they know to get in the que for the opposite booth

for some fine ass juicy raw hole.

Also when I'm getting myCock sucked,

I pull my pants down enuf just to show some ass,

with the door unlocked for those cats that don't even bother to ask,

can cum in and get at my hole :@>

Guest Raxi Starbeam

I've done this before. Last time I was at the ABS I went into a booth that had a glory hole on both sides. One booth was occupied and while I was sucking his fat cock, he backed out and I caught a glimpse of who it was. Nice looking man, but not my type. Regardless, I backed up against the hole to present my hole. He managed to lube it up, but had trouble sticking it in. He was semi hard mostly, and when he did get it in, he managed to thrust and leave my hole a few times. He left a few minutes later.

Then, on the other side, this cute Latino guy came in with a nice 9 incher. I sucked him promptly for a few minutes, then stuck my cock through the glory hole to see if he would reciprocate. He just jacked it off, so I knew he must have been just a top. I turned around and showed him my hole. Thankfully I was already lubed from the other guy, so he stuck is cock every so slowly into my ass. He only lasted a couple of minutes, but I could feel his cock twitch when he came.

Guest Raxi Starbeam

I think I'm going to do this the next time I head to the glory hole. Not sure if I should wear a jock or just go commando. Some guys like to see my ass framed in one, and I like it too.

Guest Raxi Starbeam

That is a compelling argument. I like how my ass is framed in a jock, and when I get fucked a guy really likes how it looks in a jock. But I also like the feeling of going commando when I go out to get laid. I'm equally torn between the two.

I think I'll just pick one the next time I go and then alternate every time I go back to a bookstore. No saunas or bathhouses here in New Mexico unfortunately. Well, we have day spas that get "some" action, but really if I'm going to go to a spa, I'm going for the spa itself. Some action on the side is just a bonus.

I love taking loads through glory holes, I usually don't even give the top any notice that i want him to fuck me. What usually happens is i just suck him off to lube his cock and then jerk him off while i turn around and quickly slide him into me before he knows what is happening.

Of all the times i've done it, only one guy has pulled out instead of fucking me. But after a few seconds of looking at my ass through the hole, that guy thrusted back in me anyway.

Guest indynudeguy

I love GH sex. Nothing like offering up my hole to anyone who wants to drop a load. You can usually count on multiple loads and it confirms your bottom pig style.