Piggy Sex? You Define

Twochipigs

Partner and I like to play together with others, and have found that different people have different ideas of what constitutes piggy sex. Figuring you guys are the experts, and wanting to see if there's a consensus, curious to know what acts you think constitute "piggy" sex? All opinions appreciated, and the more descriptive, the better.

For me, piggy usually describes sex that is a bit more carnal and animalistic. It tends to be a bit rough, with a top taking what he wants and a bottom giving over to the pleasure of being used. At the very least the participants are unabashed when it comes to sweat, spit, cum, and sometimes piss.

However, when it comes to mainstream hookup sites, I find that I use pig to simply convey the fact that I'm looking for or willing to have raw sex without spelling it out in my profile.

1) dicks going in multiple asses one right after the other

2) dicks going from ass to mouth

3) breeding holes

4) felching

5) snowballing

I was a having a fourway a few weeks ago and one of the guys presented me his freshly fucked ass to be eaten out. I was like whoa, yo, uh, can I think about it first?

Guest ff-whole

yes, I tend to think in line with americansubboy too although I don't like the spit in my face and sweat thing...

but I would definitely present my ass in line with bbzh's list; dicks going in multiple asses one right after the other and I would putt my ass right in that line as well...

don't mind getting felched after getting bred. You can piss in my ass, on me and I love the carnal and animalistic, bit rough part too. Getting used as a slut, fucked and passed on to the next top to be used...

First time of meeting old (internet) friends, the one fucked me like there was no tomorrow while I sucked the other. Both came over my face. Then when the assfucker went to go piss I stopped him to drink his piss, that was when he decided they had a pig on their hands... Love those guys!

As has been mentioned, "piggy" sex for me is raw, animalistic fucking where both partners give over simply to the intense pleasures of acts that might be considered taboo by mainstream society.

Pig sex for me may include, amongst other things; multiple dicks fucking me, multiple guys using my holes at the same time, being spat on, being pissed on, taking a cum facial, getting a severe throatfucking, having my hole filled with piss, eating mine and other guys cum, eating cum from mine or other guys holes, being gangfucked, humiliated, degraded etc.

I love being a pig ;)

I'm with most of these descriptions. The only thing in the lists that I am not really into is the piss. I've done it and tried most of the options with piss and well it just doesn't do a damn thing for me. I've been pissed in which was hot I must say but the rest of it, nothing.

Raw fucking, multiple dicks going in and out of multiple holes, felching freshly fucked holes, ass to mouth all good for me.

A no holes barred orgy, swapping partners, having multiple partners at the same time (preferably one in my ass, one on my cock, and one in my mouth), fucking or being fucked while making out with one of the guys fucking next to you, spit and cum for lube, ass to mouth, fucking cummy holes, felching cummy holes, etc.