Giving up anal

Hell no! For me, sucking is foreplay or for when you're in a hurry. Sucking gets a bottom drawn in and needing your dick up his ass. Gives him time to think about what that dick would feel like up his ass. Having said that, I tend to be more oral when topping; cum to think of it my entire tastes change according to whether I'm topping or bottoming. If I'm topping I'm more likely to want to fist than fuck, if I'm bottoming I want that dick...

• Like 1

Ive tried going for periods of time where i only give oral but it dosent last. Like bear said, when im sucking i start thinking about how it feel in my ass. Sometimes i find out and its always good.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumped into a hunk with a huge perfect cock several times at a sauna. He only likes being sucked in view of others but never fucks. Never seen him fucked anyone else either. He drives me crazy thinking I am not getting that cock up my arse. Makes me offer my arse to anyone just to pacify that frustration. He then likes to watch me getting fucked by others while I suck his cock again. Never tasted his cum properly cause he shoots it right down my gut. Sucking him is def an aperitif for me, and he leaves me wanting even after others have dumped their load in me. One hot guy. What a mind game.

Back to your question Internal Blast, sucking never takes over fucking.

I wouldn't give up anal. I love sucking a cock to the point he shoots his load down my throat. But still best is to get fucked by a guy who knows how to and makes me orgasm and shoot a load handsfree just by getting fucked and then dumps his in my hole.

• Like 1

I don't know why the hell anyone would ever give up anal. Nothing wrong with getting on your knees and sucking cock or having someone else blow you. But it's really fucking hard to beat having a raw hard cock up your ass fucking you and breeding you or mounting someone and taking charge and fucking them for all their worth. I can see taking a break from anal if health reasons prevent you from doing it, illness, or something like that. And that would only be temporary.

The only thing that could even remotely replace anal is jacking off constantly thinking about anal!

• 5 years later...

I tried to give up anal one time. Suffered through a whole year with out that great warmth of cum in my ass. Then a colored top insisted I fuck as well as suck him. I remember thinking, Oh God what had I missed for a year. I have never stopped anal since. I have had a few trains since then. One was 8 guys that fucked me all night. I loved that and will always be the bottom for a  group of hard cocks filling me up.