Anyone take 10 inches or more of dick? How did it FEEL?

Guest Saturn1

one of my first times bottoming was a younger guy with a solid 10"+ cock. thick as a beer can. He knew what he had and was a pro, i barely knew he was all th way in till he told me. i coudnt believe it. He was very gentle. Then i met a retired military guy with a 12" long but thin cock who i took all the way in no problem cause it was so thin but the length was a little too much. he kept bottoming out in me. he was a rough fucker. I laid there and let him have his way like a good bottom should but it hurt.

• Upvote 1

I have had taken two cocks that were 10+ inches. The first time hurt like hell, but once I got used to the size it was wonderful. The first guy I took used lube and fucked me on my side. The other was a supposedly 'straight' guy. I sucked his 11" cock then rode him until he filled my ass.

I only have sex with black guys and rarely hook up with dudes who are under 9 inches, so to me 10 inches isn't that crazy. I've been fucked by 11 inches many times. Biggest ever was a 12.5 inch BBC and unfortunately he insisted on a condom but it was still mindblowing to have the fucker inside me.

fuck .. my hole is in an uproar! :> .. biggest i think i've taken was 8-9ish .. have had some thick ones, but nothing like what some of you have described .. always wondered about that 2nd ring up there .. and what it would feel like to have someone get in that deep .. fuck ..

Years ago had an honest 12" fuck and breed me. I couldn't do him justice with my mouth though I tried. When he fucked me my hole literally twitched when he stopped to take a short break. I loved it. I've never had that feeling again though I have taken thick cocks.

I have had a few 8/9" cock drive home in my hole which was hot, I had a friend of a friend come on to me and we ended up having a sneaky fuck in the lounge in the early morning hours but didn't realize until he pulled his cock out that he was nearly 13" man that hurt but I stood my ground and took it, I think under other circumstances I would have relaxed and enjoyed it better but It hurt going in and felt like it had reached my stomach, after 10 minutes he started to fuck hard and everything loosened up a little but still could have been better. last Nov I took a 12" with a PA and that was in a hotel room and my ass just swallowed it to the balls, he opened me up with his tongue and then fucked me deep and hard and I loved every second including the big PA. I also had a fuck buddy who was 10" I took his cock often but usually he would bottom (he had a great ass) as he couldn't stay hard for long periods of time. I also had a sort of friend who was well know for his cock size but we never got it on until one day he stayed over for work that was near me and I finally offered my ass to him, he was messed up on drugs and his cock felt good but once he got it in he couldn't stay hard so I ended up fucking him, he also thought it was an issue that he liked barebacking which always made him feel bad afterwards. I used to meet a straight guy often when cruising and he liked fucking my ass in a barn that was close by, felt good and he stayed hard but just didnt cum very much when he orgasmed. Out of all of it the best was the guy with the thick big PA, 12", thick, uncut, and would shoot loads in your ass. Good and bad things from having big cocks :-)

Trust me there is at least one 13.5 out there. Quite a while back when he would do guys as well, I had him. Trust me it is 13.5. The only sad part was that he wouldn't bareback. Google "Jonah falcon". It is a real 13.5
I remember him. I used to fantasize about that cock and that was before admitting to myself that I preferred sex with men.

The biggest I have had in me was 14" hard on a 22 yo mixed race kid 2 years ago. We met at a naked party and I couldn't believe his size. It hung almost to his knee cap soft. We chatted for a bit then I asked him if I could suck him hard and he said go for it. Once I got him hard I said want to fuck me? He then told me he had not fucked in 6 months because everyone was afraid of his size. I just grinned and bent over. He used lots of lube and it took him almost 10 minutes to get it all in but once in he fucked me for over an hour and came in me 3 times deep before he finally went soft and slipped out. It was the best fuck I have ever had. He came so deep in me that I was still dripping cum 4 days later. Unfortunately he was a visitor so we never hooked up again but I gave him my number and told him if he ever visits here again my ass is his.

The feeling of being filled that deep was unbelievable.

I now have a regular FB with 12" who fucks me deep on a regular basis and I love it every time he cums.

• Upvote 2