Anyone take 10 inches or more of dick? How did it FEEL?

Guest Saturn1

I've played with a few guys who are 10" or more.  I'll admit they weren't the first 4-5 who fucked me in the session, amd I was flying pretty high.  It's hot when you feel their cock go in your second sphincter, but that sphincter feels a lot more stetched out a lot longer when the fucking is over.   In other words, it felt like I was still being fucked even after they were done.  If you think you'll be getting fucked by truly hung dudes, practice with larger dildos, it makes it easier on everybody.  Of course there are the sadistic guys with 10" who really like to hurt their bottoms.  I've seen this before, and it's hot to watch, but the agony on the bottoms faces told me just how much pain they were experiencing.

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

there was a guy that used to fuck me from time to time. he had a thick 10" cock that he loved for me to worship and force it into my throat and make me gag on it before he'd finally turn me over and shove it in my boipussy.

it def hurt at first a bit, but after like 20-30sec it became the most AMAZING thing ive ever felt in my hole. then, after he finally would cum inside me he always left it inside me for a while, but when he would finally pull out omg... it always just felt like his cock would never end

Guest plowmeraw

I didn't measure, but I'm pretty sure I had a 10+ guy at a Cumunion party recently. Very tall African-American guy, probably in his 40s or 50s. Luckily a couple of other guys had opened me up a bit before he took his turn, but even though, wow! Not only did he have the tool, but wow he also knew how to use it. I have never been pounded and grinded like that in my whole life. He had this amazing circular motion--still get hard thinking about it. 

had a nice 10 incher last night. 18yo boy wanted to fuck an ass and I wanted fucked. I was blindfolded on the bed and he cam in and put on a condom and lubed up. I had no idea he was that huge till I felt the tip banging my 2nd sphincter. he was hurting like hell but he was getting into it and I didn't want to tell him to slow down. once he really got going he pounded just right and popped the head through that sphincter. I screamed in pain and he came hard. then he pulled out and kept apologizing and left kinda freaked out. after he left I saw his condom had a ton of blood on it. now he wont answer my txts. think it scared him

Guest rawbro

I took 2, different guys, different times, hurt like hell at first, but after being poppered up, and hole stretched enough, it fit like a glove, quite enjoyable.

I have taken 10", 10 1/2", 11", and 11 1/12".  The 10 and 10 1/2" made me cum without manipulation, but the sizes after that were just uncomfortable.  All were from Black Dick. 

I've had 10+ on several occasions. How it feels depends on the guy connected to it.  Some guys are into making a bottom feel good and some are not. The guys who have a big cock and want to make a bottom feel good and are practiced at it are an amazing fuck... not unusual for me to have an orgasm from those guys (which means it felt pretty incredible) :-)

• 3 months later...

I have had lots of 10+ cocks n I have no trouble takin them I think because one of me first regular fuckers had a genuine thick 13 n the first time he fucked me he just went in balls deep (on the cum of the dude that had just loaded me) n he fucked me real hard for about 20 mins n then dumped his load ! He hurt like a bastard the first time but after that it was just pure pleasure he taught me to have real good muscle control of me hole as he allways wanted me to keep his big loads in for as long as possible ! The Bigger the better for me (_0_)

• 2 weeks later...