Bottoms - What Type Of Tops Do You Like To Get Fucked By?

rawTOP

Bottoms - What Types of Tops Do You Like To Get Fucked By?  

1,301 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - What Types of Tops Do You Like To Get Fucked By?

• Hairy Muscle Bears
    • Chubby Daddies
    • Older Athletic Guys In Their 30s and 40s
    • Totally Average & Unremarkable Guys In Their 30s and 40s
    • 20-something Cubs With Meat On Their Bones
    • Late 20s In-Shape Jocks
    • Lean Defined College Boys
    • Skinny Twinks
    • Femmy Queens

i'll let pretty much anyone fuck my ass, been bred by guys who I had to card to verify they're legal up to men plenty old enough to be my grandfather. My only requirements are they fuck me bare, empty their load inside my hole, & that they pound my ass nice & hard, none of that stupid slow & sensual BS... If they can do those 3 things, i'll be more than happy to bend over & let them use me for a bit.

i am like pozbrad. i also let pretty much anyone fuck my ass who wants to and acts like a top. I don't mind men to be very old and i don't care about looks as long as they know how to fuck and breed ass - the harder i am fucked the better. don't need any other particular type to bend over, spread my legs and offer my cunt.

As an EXCLUSIVE (and Bisexual) Top, I just have to say I ADORE AND LOVE all you bottoms that love us older muscled, in shape guys! It is odd, as I have been attracted to guys my age AND YOUNGER!...even boys. For once in my life I am honored to be your older brother, dad, or more mature muscle top. I thought after turning 40 my sex live and attractiveness would be only down hill from here on out. Thanks again for giving us tops the confidence we need to be passionate and aggressive with you!

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
i'll let pretty much anyone fuck my ass, been bred by guys who I had to card to verify they're legal up to men plenty old enough to be my grandfather. My only requirements are they fuck me bare, empty their load inside my hole, & that they pound my ass nice & hard,...

When I go to the sauna and rent the room with with a sling, once I'm on it and the door of the room is open, what turns me on is not the type of man but that a horny guy will come in, want to fuck my hole and then cream it. When it comes to anonymous action I really don't care what the guy looks like.

I'm glad I came across pozbrad, a slutty young bottom because I'm just like pozbrad but only much older.

Guest Inthewind

BINGO, amazing how many men have huge cocks and balls and have no idea of how to use them. How about a hung man with big balls that takes what he wants and fucks your ass do hard and long that your stretched out to the point of him pushing his nutsack and cock in your ass. That's the ultimate for me and of course being spit roasted

Guest manfun456

While I generally prefer muscle bears/jock types, my drunk-high truth is I just like taking raw cock up my hole. When I'm blindfolded and taking loads it doesn't matter.