How to get whored out!!

mancuntt

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Depends on the number of guys who are members for BBRT or A4A in your area. If you live in a big city, probably have good luck. Craigslist same issue but even in the smaller areas, I have had luck to find at least 1 or 2 tops to use me. CL can suck, as you get a bunch of picture collectors who never intend to meet up emailing you.

Also don't expect to set up a meeting with multiple guys to meet in a public place. I've tried in my area to get a few guys to meet at an adult theater, and they seldom show up. In fact only once have I had more than one guy show up. Good luck.

Depends on the number of guys who are members for BBRT or A4A in your area. If you live in a big city, probably have good luck. Craigslist same issue but even in the smaller areas, I have had luck to find at least 1 or 2 tops to use me. CL can suck, as you get a bunch of picture collectors who never intend to meet up emailing you.

Also don't expect to set up a meeting with multiple guys to meet in a public place. I've tried in my area to get a few guys to meet at an adult theater, and they seldom show up. In fact only once have I had more than one guy show up. Good luck.

I am going to fort Lauderdale this end of the month..

I think you have this backward Mancunt. Bottoms don't find tops to whore them out. Tops who are into that find a bottom and THEY whore them out. If you are lucky, one will find you.

Second, don't be too good for Craigslist. If you want a gangbang, post on CL and you will get more guys than on either of the sites you mentioned. Especially if you advertise it as a morning or lunchtime event. That's when the married and partnered guys like to fuck. When they are supposed to be at work. It a lot more anonymous as no one as to post a profile.

TigerMilner makes a good point. I wasn't really looking to be completely whored out when I had lots of sex but I knew easily where to go to find guys that would do it. What you have to do is put yourself out there and let the top men decide if they want to use you and whore you out. Some might just take anyone but some tops look for something specific. Not that I really know how a top thinks.

I agree with craigslist. I've stupidly turned down good opportunities when I was younger. But craigslist is good because you can post pictures of your ass and hole and body and don't have to use a face pic if you don't want. Most tops that want ass or want to whore out a bottom won't really care about the face. Some might though. If you really want to go for seedy though some guys like to go out at night after the clubs close and go to places like 321 Slammer.

That is an incredibly seedy, raunchy, and piggy place. I did not get a lot of action last time I went because I wasn't fully commitied to whore myself out I was nervous and shy. If I were to try go out and whore myself out and let guys know I'm just a piece of meat and ass to use I'd go to 321 Slammer, clubhouse II, I'd dress extremely slutty and go to ramrod and put myself out there. I'd let men see that I'm a slutty whore and probably get approached.

You're lucky to be going to Ft. Lauderdale there are lots of opportunities there as well as clubs and sex clubs. It doesn't hurt to use sites like BBRT, Mancunt, Squirt, Adam4Adam or location apps like Growlr and Scruff.

Question is, are you looking to go out and do this in public or are you wanting more of an intimate gathering at someone's house, hotel room or something like that?

I agree with "bottomforsize". And I do the same thing. I'm whoring out my hole tonite near Providence RI at a hotel. I advertise on all the usual sites for a couple days ahead of time, and while i'm ass up. Leave the hotel door ajar, and guys just cum in and load me up. Sometimes I've had another buddy, usually Versatile, who acts as "Door Man", searches online for more guys, and fucks me in between. I've even done this with another Bottom advertising two holes to use/share. Give it a try.

TigerMilner makes a good point. I wasn't really looking to be completely whored out when I had lots of sex but I knew easily where to go to find guys that would do it. What you have to do is put yourself out there and let the top men decide if they want to use you and whore you out. Some might just take anyone but some tops look for something specific. Not that I really know how a top thinks.

I agree with craigslist. I've stupidly turned down good opportunities when I was younger. But craigslist is good because you can post pictures of your ass and hole and body and don't have to use a face pic if you don't want. Most tops that want ass or want to whore out a bottom won't really care about the face. Some might though. If you really want to go for seedy though some guys like to go out at night after the clubs close and go to places like 321 Slammer.

That is an incredibly seedy, raunchy, and piggy place. I did not get a lot of action last time I went because I wasn't fully commitied to whore myself out I was nervous and shy. If I were to try go out and whore myself out and let guys know I'm just a piece of meat and ass to use I'd go to 321 Slammer, clubhouse II, I'd dress extremely slutty and go to ramrod and put myself out there. I'd let men see that I'm a slutty whore and probably get approached.

You're lucky to be going to Ft. Lauderdale there are lots of opportunities there as well as clubs and sex clubs. It doesn't hurt to use sites like BBRT, Mancunt, Squirt, Adam4Adam or location apps like Growlr and Scruff.

Question is, are you looking to go out and do this in public or are you wanting more of an intimate gathering at someone's house, hotel room or something like that?

I think I am going to the sex club either slammer or/and club fort Lauderdale....I can't stand of clubhouse2 because of the smoke...they allow people to smoke..it gives me headache...

I have fantasy to be whored out but I am a picky btm...I don't take all cocks or cums...I have preference...( I know it's weird....i want to be piggy but having preferences...lol).

I never use CL because I don't feel it's safe.....Well I guess I'll find my Top or Tops in the public place....I tried to invite some guys to come over to my hotel several times but it took forever for them to commit...then I realized I had wasted my time for 2 hrs...for nothing...Even on bbrt to many flaky people...but definitely i'll try location apps that u suggested me earlier such as Growlr and Scruffs...

Btw Thanks for ur infos man.

I agree with "bottomforsize". And I do the same thing. I'm whoring out my hole tonite near Providence RI at a hotel. I advertise on all the usual sites for a couple days ahead of time, and while i'm ass up. Leave the hotel door ajar, and guys just cum in and load me up. Sometimes I've had another buddy, usually Versatile, who acts as "Door Man", searches online for more guys, and fucks me in between. I've even done this with another Bottom advertising two holes to use/share. Give it a try.

I am thinking of having another hot bttm to look for Tops while I am there since I am not too familiar with Fort Lauderdale gay scene....I can't leave the door ajar because I am afraid the other hotel guest taking a peek....It's gonna be a regular family oriented motel....

I think I am going to the sex club either slammer or/and club fort Lauderdale....I can't stand of clubhouse2 because of the smoke...they allow people to smoke..it gives me headache...

I have fantasy to be whored out but I am a picky btm...I don't take all cocks or cums...I have preference...( I know it's weird....i want to be piggy but having preferences...lol).

I never use CL because I don't feel it's safe.....Well I guess I'll find my Top or Tops in the public place....I tried to invite some guys to come over to my hotel several times but it took forever for them to commit...then I realized I had wasted my time for 2 hrs...for nothing...Even on bbrt to many flaky people...but definitely i'll try location apps that u suggested me earlier such as Growlr and Scruffs...

Btw Thanks for ur infos man.

Okay, don't go to slammers. I haven't been in two years although I drive by it now sometimes. But they've done renovation where the main area was catwalks, glory holes, small rooms, cubicles, jail bars, fuck bench's all of that is GONE and is now a dance floor. It has literally killed the club. So all that mostly remains now is the back area which although hot people are leaving slammers. Not to mention it's quite costly. First time I went it was $50 something. Flex is cheaper, manifest in Atlanta is too and even eros. But the way it used to be anyways it was worth the money.

Okay, forget clubhouse II then although I really loved clubhouse II. Felt like a better version of flex or what flex needed to be. I went home with someone though so I wasn't there long. There is nothing wrong with preference or wanting certain cocks or type of guys. That's what prevented me from going in Slammers, bending over and letting any and every guy fuck me. I got into the sling for a while and let a top fuck me and he encouraged guys to fuck me but after he left I was a little scared and i got out of the sling not wanting to get into a bad situation.

I don't blame you for not wanting to use craigslist anyways it can be dangerous but it can also lead to oppertunities. Yes, it's true online bbrt, growlr there can be tons of flakes.

Okay, so I suggest get some really short shorts, maybe a jockstrap, tight shirt, shortless, or create a slut outfit that you want to wear out. Go to slammers and have a drink and let the tops observe you and watch you. They'll come to you and you can tell them about their fantasies and talk to them and see if they are right for you or not. Also, sometimes at ramrod you can suck cock on the patio if it's busy or if the night is right. I sucked some cock and drank a guy's piss. He diddn't believe I'd drink his piss but someone i was with told the guy I'll do it and I did. He was surprised and happy!

But try that. I think you'll get good results.

Best of luck. And enjoy Ft. Lauderdale too there's tons of stuff to do there. I even took a break from all the sex when I was there two years ago and took a day just to go around sight seeing, shopping, eating, and visiting bars. Have a great trip.

I remember Ft Lauderdale while in the navy , I went to all of the adult spent the night sucking every cock , got fucked so many times my ass was sore for 2 weeks. It felt wonderful going back to the ship , a belly and ass full of sperm. That happened 30 years ago , I still can`t get it off my mind.

Okay, don't go to slammers. I haven't been in two years although I drive by it now sometimes. But they've done renovation where the main area was catwalks, glory holes, small rooms, cubicles, jail bars, fuck bench's all of that is GONE and is now a dance floor. It has literally killed the club. So all that mostly remains now is the back area which although hot people are leaving slammers. Not to mention it's quite costly. First time I went it was $50 something. Flex is cheaper, manifest in Atlanta is too and even eros. But the way it used to be anyways it was worth the money.

Okay, forget clubhouse II then although I really loved clubhouse II. Felt like a better version of flex or what flex needed to be. I went home with someone though so I wasn't there long. There is nothing wrong with preference or wanting certain cocks or type of guys. That's what prevented me from going in Slammers, bending over and letting any and every guy fuck me. I got into the sling for a while and let a top fuck me and he encouraged guys to fuck me but after he left I was a little scared and i got out of the sling not wanting to get into a bad situation.

I don't blame you for not wanting to use craigslist anyways it can be dangerous but it can also lead to oppertunities. Yes, it's true online bbrt, growlr there can be tons of flakes.

Okay, so I suggest get some really short shorts, maybe a jockstrap, tight shirt, shortless, or create a slut outfit that you want to wear out. Go to slammers and have a drink and let the tops observe you and watch you. They'll come to you and you can tell them about their fantasies and talk to them and see if they are right for you or not. Also, sometimes at ramrod you can suck cock on the patio if it's busy or if the night is right. I sucked some cock and drank a guy's piss. He diddn't believe I'd drink his piss but someone i was with told the guy I'll do it and I did. He was surprised and happy!

But try that. I think you'll get good results.

Best of luck. And enjoy Ft. Lauderdale too there's tons of stuff to do there. I even took a break from all the sex when I was there two years ago and took a day just to go around sight seeing, shopping, eating, and visiting bars. Have a great trip.

Thanks fuckboy20......I have some jockstraps.....I will wear it in Slammer....Yeah I read from squirt.org ...they have a new layout to the establishment ...most people don't like it because there are not many more space to have sex....but I still give it a try...if I don't like it...I can go to Club Fort.....and get a room....maybe post it at there message board...such.as ..pump and dump ...or mancuntt....

Ramrod...it's nice but I am not a drink dancing type person....beside that I a kind shy...i rather to be approached than approaching...