How to get whored out!!

mancuntt

...I have fantasy to be whored out but I am a picky btm...I don't take all cocks or cums...I have preference...( I know it's weird....i want to be piggy but having preferences...lol).

I'm a bottom and I also enjoy whoring-out other bottoms at the sauna or sex club. But I refuse to whore-out picky bottoms, those who want cocks of a certain size or tops of a certain age or body type. Being whored-out means someone else is in control of who fucks you so being picky would defeat the purpose.

How about trying to be less picky the next time around?

Glad to hear this update. I guessed that would be the case. That room was SO hot before and what they did to it was LAME. The new space in the back was LAME as well. I've stayed away. Plus I dropped a bottle of poppers in the locker room so I kinda needed to stay away for a while! lol. Hope the locker room attendent is new next time I go. That stuff broke into a million pieces and wow, did it reek.

Just an Update on Slammers... They are in the process of Re-renovating...That is, returning the area converted to a dance floor to play spaces.

The dance floor idea was an attempt to keep authorities off their backs by conforming to an additional code.

You need to get over yourself. Put a blindfold on and let your self be who and what you really are. You will be amazed at how liberating it is. I did the blindfold thing for the first time with a guy who I actually knew, but we pretended not to know each other. That was enough to make me take the next step. Then, I decided to videotape the next time. Knowing I could see who had cum and gone afterward was reassuring. My biggest fear is that someone I knew professionally would show up and fuck me and I'd never know. Hasn't happed as far as I know.

I'm a bottom and I also enjoy whoring-out other bottoms at the sauna or sex club. But I refuse to whore-out picky bottoms, those who want cocks of a certain size or tops of a certain age or body type. Being whored-out means someone else is in control of who fucks you so being picky would defeat the purpose.

I'll try to be less picky next weekend....Thanks man

You need to get over yourself. Put a blindfold on and let your self be who and what you really are. You will be amazed at how liberating it is. I did the blindfold thing for the first time with a guy who I actually knew, but we pretended not to know each other. That was enough to make me take the next step. Then, I decided to videotape the next time. Knowing I could see who had cum and gone afterward was reassuring. My biggest fear is that someone I knew professionally would show up and fuck me and I'd never know. Hasn't happed as far as I know.

I hope slammer will have the small cubicles back after this re-renovation then I will be confidence enough to put the blindfold on :grin:.....I don't like the dark room...I had been there few times...sometimes the other bttm didn't clean properly and stank up the room...I can't stand that :eek:....

You are so right! Nothing like a dirty bottom to kill the atmosphere. That happens alot after the bars close. Guys who haven't cleaned out get drunk and decide to go get fucked. So damn gross. Worst part is if is some beautiful 22 year old hunk, men will still line up to fuck him. Men suck.

I hope slammer will have the small cubicles back after this re-renovation then I will be confidence enough to put the blindfold on :grin:.....I don't like the dark room...I had been there few times...sometimes the other bttm didn't clean properly and stank up the room...I can't stand that :eek:....

Agreed!! Whenever I go out and there's even the slightest chance of getting fucked, I'll take my Streem Master with me so I can get my ass clean for the guy so there's no mess.. so embarrassing to have a mess happen at the wrong time.. such a mood killer..

You are so right! Nothing like a dirty bottom to kill the atmosphere. That happens alot after the bars close. Guys who haven't cleaned out get drunk and decide to go get fucked. So damn gross. Worst part is if is some beautiful 22 year old hunk, men will still line up to fuck him. Men suck.

I'm wondering if there is any chance of the 72 year old submissive slut meeting a nice top who would whore me out to his friends? I had an experience of being pimped out when I was 19 and am very interested in doing it again...

• 3 weeks later...

you need to find a partner that knows and accepts you are a slut and appreciates your need for cock and cum. My partner of 13 years did that. He got off on watching other guys fuck me and loved being the last fuck of the day or night which he called riding the silk trail. he would invite tops over that I had never seen and loved encouraging them to fuck me hard and often. That is the best way and for a slut who loves cock that is such fun

• 3 months later...

I've always left it to my top to whore me out. My dominant fuck buddy regularly hires me to people he knows for cash, friends get me free but others have to pay to use me with no limits.

Just an update to an earlier poster on this thread. ClubHouse II in Ft Lauderdale is now totally NON Smoking. And no in and out for a smoke break. It has not slowed the retirees from massing there for the free pizza and beer on Tuesdays at 10p,( by 10 30 the pizza is gone and most of them are checking out) or for the free beers on Thurs and Fri nites- but the bar closes at 11p and the guys who were there just for that tend to leave as quickly as possible too. That said-and I put up a post on page 391 of the last load thread-- I went to CH2 Sat night during their blackout weekend, and while I was planning to be fucked raw;a lot, by a top bud I had connected with there a week earlier- I got there before him, and as i explored the dark halls and discovered a sling in the (broken) steam room, a guy began using me- I hopped in the sling and he began working my ass and inviting others into it. I played in the steamroom, in the video room, and the dark hall with him ( and many others I never saw behind me) all the while he was calling me a slut and whore and cum pig and encouraging others to take my ass. Never saw the man before, and sadly got no contact info from him-- the raw fuck bud showed up during one of my walk/stretches, and he quickly took over using my ass and inviting other to use it as well. The idea here-- I went hoping to be used, expecting to be used, and was rewarded by being very agreeable to the 1st guy who saw my enthusiasm for being used as a slut. (As a side note- the raw fuck bud used my hole over and over-he had a felching buddy who kept eating out my hole between fucks-when I was alone and relaxing in the sauna the felcher spotted my ass doing nothing,came in the sauna and took up a seat on the bench above me- when a guy came in and sat to my side the flecher began berating me for not sucking the guys cock right away and nudging my shoulder with his foot- until I moved over and began deep throating the guy. As soon as I was on the guys cock, the felcher began telling the guy to fuck me in the ass- which the man did. So just by letting others know I was open to use, I got the use I was looking for. Stop being so picky, and stop going with reservations- go;enjoy and be greatful if anything happens, be elated if a lot of anythings happen ! <g>