Joel's awakening

Rick was up stairs prepping dinner when the four of us emerged from the basement playroom, Pete and Bob, bid us their farewells, I was assuming they were going out to celebrate at one or more of the gay bars in town. Rick, Joel, and I sat down to a delicious dinner prepared by my hot husband, small talk pervaded the meal, and then Rick got up and cleared the dishes. By his manner I had a feeling Joel had something on his mind, he finally spoke up

“Ned, I’m only 18 and I’m not sure about getting Pozzed up, I started taking those pills you gave me”

I had handed him the bag of morning after PeP that had been given to Rick, just in case he slipped up and took a really high viral load, but thus far he took mostly undetectable loads as far as he knew, and had remained negative.

“Joel, I gave you those pills in case you were having second thought, I made it your decision”

“I know and I thank you for that, but what happens when the pills run out?”

“Well I have an appointment with my ID doctor tomorrow, why don’t you come along and we can see about what can be done for you”

“That’s awesome, but I’m still on my parents insurance”

“We’ll cross that bridge when we get there child, It’s getting late lets help clean up then get a good night’s sleep on it”

We finished clearing the table and helped Rick with the dishes in the kitchen then, Rick and I retired to our bed room where he pulled up the video feed from the server and watched the afternoons raw footage, getting horny we began playing and Rick got me to suck him off, while he stroked my engorged phallus to release.

I awoke the next morning to find Joel snuggled between us, with Rick’s thick cock buried up to the balls inside Joel. Rick casually worked his cock inside Joel, enjoying Joel working his ass muscles around his knob, attempting to milk the cream from his nuts. Seeing me awake Rick got more aggressive and began pumping in and out of the boy, until he grunted that he was filling the boy up, Joel’s eyes widened as he must have felt the volleys of cream being pumped into his bowels. Rick pulled out slowly then fed his cock to the boy, before rushing off to get his shower for work. While Rick was in the shower I grabbed the boy and guided his well fucked ass to my face where I began to clean up his hole lapping at the escaping fluids with my tongue. Joel knew I was a pig and began pushing out the copious liquid from his bowel. Holding back just a little, he allowed me to clean off his hole before popping out of bed pulling me with him towards the bathroom. Rick was just finishing his shower as Joel pulled me in and began lathering me up, he then surprised me by sliding his still erect penis into my soap slick hole and fucked me in the shower before blasting his cum into my guts.

I finished my shower and Joel ran naked back to his room, after drying off and dressing, I loaded Rick and Joel into the car and proceeded to take Rick to work before going to the lab for blood draws, I paid to have Joel’s blood drawn for an initial screening for STD’s. After test were taken I took Joel for breakfast

“Ned why’d you have your blood drawn before breakfast?”

“Well several of the test require Fasting to get accurate results”

“Oh never thought of that”

He ate a hearty meal before my appointment with my infectious disease doctor, I discussed my latest results from about 2 weeks prior and he prescribed new meds for me to take, a slightly different regimen since my previous meds weren’t working as well as they should have, something about resistance to some of the components of the drugs.

We then discussed with my doctor Joel’s options, upon further questioning my doctor discovered that Joel was with the same carrier as I was and assured him that since he was now 18 his medical records could be kept between himself and his doctor even if his dads insurance was paying the bills, as long as Joel payed the co-pays himself there would be no record his parents could get that told them what he was being treated for. My doctor did some quick adjustments on the computer then prescribed PrEP for Joel, instructing him to not have risky sex for at least the next three weeks to let the drugs become effective in his system.

We left the medical center and Joel had this big Shit eating grin on his face

“if only your doctor knew I’ve already taken several of your toxic loads in me, Ned I want more but I’ll have to wait to take more, but Giving isn’t as risky is it”

“Well no it isn’t”

“Good, lets hit the gym, I got me a chubby that needs to be relieved in some hot mouth or ass”

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Corrupting the Twins

It’s been a little over a year now since I moved in with my “uncles” Ned and Rick to go to the University near them, oh by the way I’m Joel if you don’t remember. I’m almost 20 now and enjoying college life, thanks to Ned and Rick I haven’t had to expend extra money to live in the dorms but I have enough friends who do live there that I don’t think I’ve missed out on that experience much, yeah it would be great to have a roommate around my age, but my Uncles keep me happy. Thanks to Uncle Ned I have become ripped over the last year, going to the gym regularly, and maintaining a healthy diet.

This tale isn’t really about me though, although I figure into the story line with some regularity. I have known Brad and Jake since 3rd grade, they were in my sister’s 2nd grade class, so they were always a year behind me, but while there is almost 20 months between my sis and me, the twins were just 11 months my junior.

While this tale begins during my first year of college, it was towards the end of my freshmen year, that I found out the twins would be joining me at college in the fall. It was Brad’s idea to come down and spend a weekend in the spring semester. I must admit I was a little nervous about them spending the weekend, with my coming out, at least at school and around my uncles, and my sexual escapades through the last 8 months. Did I mention they we two of my hottest closeted high school crushes.

Well plans were made and the weekend was fast approaching, I exchanged several text with Brad and Jake, deciding to come out to them before the weekend, giving them time to cancel out if they were so inclined. Neither one balked at the idea when I told them over coffee that like my uncles I had discovered I like guys too. They both smiled at me and then grinned at each other.

Friday morning was soon here and we meet up on campus around 9am, Jake was the first one to spot me then Brad came out of his shadow. We caught up over a cup of Joe and then I took them on a tour of the campus, neither one broached the subject of my orientation. That in of itself was really making me nervous. We finished our campus tour, and Brad asked if it was time to check out my digs.

We headed over to the house, now I know the twins had met my uncles before, but usually at a birthday party or some other social function of my family. As we pulled into the drive way they each stripped off their tee shirts baring their teenage chest, my cock began inflating in my jeans watching them from behind as their cracks with just a wisp of hair entered their jeans. I rushed past them and headed up the stairs and opened the front door. I lead them up to the guest room, and they stored their gear for the weekend, we headed back to my bedroom and they pushed me down on my bed

“We’ve got something to tell you, we hope you don’t get mad at us”

“Why might I get mad?

They started making out then broke apart

“We’ve both been crushing on you since like junior high, although we didn’t find out about each other till last summer”

“What happened last summer”

“Well, we were both buzzed and Brad was asleep, I was horny and risked jerking off over my brother, I got my cock too close and brad rolled over and started sucking my cock”

“Wow you let him suck your cock”

“Yeah and I figured if brad could suck cock so could I, one thing lead to another and soon we were 69ing and fingering each other butts”

“And”

“We both shot our loads and went to sleep cuddled together”

They went on to describe how they became not just. Brothers but boyfriends Sucking each other off whenever they got the chance, and how they discovered one of their fantasies was to have sex with me, I pulled them over and started making out with Jake, then Brad, soon we were three teenage boys exploring each other’s bodies, sucking dicks and fingering holes, Jake leaned over and asked me “Pop my cherry, it’s the only thing we have not tried”

These guys have been secretly blowing each other for almost a year but they were still anal virgins, being a good friend I picked up my phone and texted Bob and Pete, my friends from school who I knew would be up to the task of breeding the boys properly, although I was going to take their virginity first

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

• 4 years later...