Need advice on getting fucked by multiple guys at a bath house.

azpozloadtaker

Hey guys... I don't know if this has been asked in any of the other forums.. please forgive me if it has..

I've been going to the local bath house regularly lately and have been wanting to have multiple guys fuck me over the course of my visit there, but I can't seem to get that to happen somehow.. I've tried being on my knees ass up or in a sling, wearing a jock, with the door cracked open.. but usually only seem to manage to get one or two interested in fucking me. Many stop and look, but few come in.. Any tips on "advertising" myself while I'm there to get more guys interested in fucking and breeding my ass? Basically, what's the best way to become a big cum slut that many would want to fuck at a bath house? Feel free to reply here or in pvt msg... Thanks!

Do they provide a place to post messages? My favourite local bath has a chalkboard in the washroom where people can write messages about what they're looking for. Stuff like, "looking to be bred in room 122" or "bareback in 109". You would think that an open door and ass in the air would be enough of a 'green light', but some guys need you to spell it out for them in plain English.

Other things that you can do to make it clear that you're interested when guys stop to check you out; look back at them, make eye contact, smile, say 'hi'. Now, that may take away some of the magic for you, but you might have to make that sacrifice in order to get the fucking that you're after. For me, I find it so much hotter when I have my head turned away, I hear the door close behind me, and then he proceeds to fuck me before I ever see his face. But sometimes guys need that one clear sign of affirmation that, "yes, I want you to fuck me" and "no, don't worry, you're not too old/fat/skinny/hairy/bald/etc".

Keep in mind that we're all individuals with our own histories. Some guys might not have much bathhouse experience. Some might not even have much same-sex experience. Others might have hang-ups about their age or physical appearance that will make them question whether you'll find them desirable enough to let them fuck you. And still others might be a little too well-mannered to start fucking someone without receiving a clear confirmation that that's what you want.

So yeah, even if you're a somewhat passive bottom, you might find that you have to be just a little more proactive in order to seal the deal.

Good luck.

• Upvote 1

In my opinion, part of the problem is that everyone is looking for the "best" they can find, so if you are not wicked (sorry for the new england slang) HOT, like I am NOT, the guy might pass hoping to find something better. If you have made eye contact, they might feel too embarrassed to return. I too love the anonymity of a guy coming in and starting to fuck me especially if i haven't seen him. This is why I often wear a blindfold when in the room.

I find the best place to get fucked is NOT in the room. The place I've gone to has a Sauna that is pitch black inside, only light is when the door is opened. Guys gather in there, and there is a lot of groping, sucking and fucking going on. I will drop my towel, lube my ass, and face the wall with my hands on the bench, slightly bent over. When guys rub up against me, or grope me, first thing they encounter is my ass - CLEAR SIGN. They usually find my hole and it's either lubed or dripping with cum. That gets them going. And of course, when you get one to fuck and breed you, others are near by waiting their turn.

• Upvote 1

When I go to Steamworks I post room number and message " bareback bottom room whatever" I then leave the light off and door open. Having said that I sometimes get three or four loads in my ass. Sometimes only one. A lot depends on the traffic and guys. What I do find is Latin guys love to fuck bareback and little hang up on age etc. they just want to fuck and cum In a hole. Worst are wht twink type who really all they want to do is parade around. So it depends on who is around. I do make anyone welcome who comes into the room .

Many stop and look, but few come in..

Some bottoms forget that they are not the only bottom in the place. Actually, there's usually lots of competition, and may times younger bottoms who get more attention.

Some of those who stop and look are sometimes other guys also looking to get fucked, but who get curious. They may even play with the hole, but they have no interest in fucking. Others may be tops who are walking around to see and make a decision.

Any tips on "advertising" myself while I'm there to get more guys interested in fucking and breeding my ass?

The first time I usually look around the sauna/bathhouse and find the best located rooms. Not all rooms are the same. I don't like rooms where the door is in a place where guys congregate or the hallway is too bright. I bring with me a couple of signs in glow-in-the-dark paint implying bareback as well as a special pair of shorts with a hole which also glows in the dark. Sometimes guys don't want to be seen walking into my room so I prefer a discreet room, hopefully in a darker area of the sauna. It works for me and even many bottoms stop by to comment on my setup.

The first time I usually look around the sauna/bathhouse and find the best located rooms. Not all rooms are the same. I don't like rooms where the door is in a place where guys congregate or the hallway is too bright. I bring with me a couple of signs in glow-in-the-dark paint implying bareback as well as a special pair of shorts with a hole which also glows in the dark. Sometimes guys don't want to be seen walking into my room so I prefer a discreet room, hopefully in a darker area of the sauna. It works for me and even many bottoms stop by to comment on my setup.

I like this idea, I haven't been to the local baths in ages and am working up the nerve and courage to drive into the City sometime soon to go. I like the glow in the dark idea. What did you use on the shorts and where did you get it? I'd like to do that myself. I just bought a jock strap from a place in the UK that says "BOTTOM" around the waste band but in a dark bath house doubt it will be very visable, the glow in the dark would eliminate that issue and you can write whatever you want.

• 1 year later...

Once a guy is interested, tell him to leave the door opened.....if guys see what a good bottom you are, they'll want "in" too!

Absolutely. They tend to line up when they see you being used. Guys want what the other guy has...ur ass.

I have good experience with taking a fuckbuddy to the bathhouse and let him fuck me in an open and accessible place like a sling room or the TV room. While fucking and groping me he will advertise and hand me over to guys who pass by.

If no fuckbuddy is available I sometimes do this even with strangers who are uninhibited enough.

Besides I confirm what's said above. Lubed up and leaned against a wall in a darkroom often works and might cause guys standing in line to fuck my ass.