Small

CockCravin

I have a guy coming over later tonight that has a 4" dick... he's been trying to hook up with me for a long time and I finally said yes (He's a bit weird). I've never had anything smaller than 6" in me. Any other bottoms ever hook up with a guy that wasn't very big? Was it good, bad, or just okay sex? I'm no size master but I'm not sure what to expect...

Small ones like that usually get hard fast and stay hard. I don't like them because it takes too much effort to keep them in. (One of my boyfriends told me I had a big cunt. It's tight, but it's big.) Even for sucking (not my forte), I need more than 4" for my pleasure or to feel like I'm giving pleasure.

Whether this works or not will depend on the "chemistry" between the two of you, but if you start off with a negative attitude it may never work.

I don't regard myself as a size queen, I mean how many times have I been with a guy whith a big dick who can't get hard...much prefer a hard dick to to big dick.

Do let us know how you got on.

J

For keeping it in, have the bottom lay on his side, keeping the leg on the bed straight, bending the other one (should look like the bottom is climbing stairs. Then have the top straddle the straight leg. Great angle for deep thrusting all around, but better for keeping it inside in general.

I've had some awesome fucks from "smaller" cocks, but not 4"...There is one FB I see at "THE CLUB". He's probably about 5", but I get so turned on by what he does to my hole with it. We fuck in the common area on & off for a couple hours. Over the years I've had others that have left good impressions.

I've had cocks ranging from a little less than 4" to close to 11"--and have had good and bad fucks throughout the range. I had a regular top a few years back who was just slightly over 4" but was really a big guy otherwise (around 6'5") and he would flip me around anyway he wanted which was really hot. Plus, he could fuck multiple times without ever going soft, so I loved the multiple loads. He was one of those tops who could make me cum just from fucking me, so despite the little cock he was a great top!