Need opinions on a hook up..

pullmanslut

Chatting with a pleasant guy about hooking up. He informed me he is a Healthy undetectable Poz man. Takes meds daily to keep on top of things. Says he wants to fuck my ass and he has condoms..

I recently tested negative and am not a chaser..

Should I go for it or stick with my regular fuck buds?

Gee- no brainer here- the guy is on daily meds, is undetectable, and if he is like 99% of the guys on meds, sees his GP once every 3months for lab work-including STD checks. Now, just how many of your buds--I am guessing that they are neg ( or say they are/think they are) and most likely do not get any blood work on some sort of a regular basis. Are you the ONLY guy they fuck? Do you see the weak link here? The guy who is aware, honest and doing the meds faithfully is less of a risk to you than your cavalier fuck buds. You HOPE they get their pecker checked if it burns when they piss, but maybe they blow it off because of shame, and after a week it goes away and they figure it wasn't anything. As a 27 year ,poz survivor who tests undetectable , yet takes cock and fist as often as I can find it- I think you are missing out on a safer bet with the guy-- if you really are weirded out use the condom- but really?? I would shoot for bare

Yes, I already knew the answer to my question before I hit the submit button. I guess I'm just looking for conformation of some sort. My buds all tell me they. Are neg yes. I kinda hope they get tested as much as me but I don't know that they do. This will be my first hook up that I know for sure that the guy is Poz and It put me off a bit..

Guest JizzDumpWI

Before I started PrEP poz undet was my preferred top for all the reasons above. Frankly I still prefer poz undet largely because they take better care of themselves than most. PrEP just lets me not be too concerned with who...

Update. I did end up hooking up with him. Very hot guy and very nice. He insisted on a condom and was a very pleasant experience. Already made plans to go at it again when he comes back into town.

/

OK - so the next time -since you two hit it off so well in spite of your initial concerns- if he insists on a rubber again, let him fuck you silly and unload , then hold his cock in you and as he softens reach back and roll the condom off and shove it up into your hole as he pulls out. I had a guy fuck me yesterday and he wanted it wrapped, since there were no long lines of cock at my door waiting to be serviced I agreed- and as he shot and filled the rubber up, I wrapped my legs around him and kept milking his cock with my ass- as I felt him soften , I really pinched down with my ass lips and using 2 fingers, much like an old dive might hold a cigarette between 2 fingers- I created a blockade so as he pulled out, the rubber slipped off and went right back into my ass. He left, I hunted a little more and then headed off to the bookstore.About 3 hours after getting fucked I had a guy fisting me at the bookstore, about 15 minutes into fisting me he extracted the used filled condom and asked if i have been looking for this?? Great laugh- told him to put it back it wasn't his -- LOL