Cum and Lube in Ass Hair

fuckboy20

So I've been thinking about this lately. I know that several men find it hot for a bottom or a man in general to have hair around his hole. Some prefer smooth and some don't care. I've found recently that after my partner fucks and breeds me there is sometimes irritation with the hairs on my ass. I've found it it's because of the cum, lube, that gets stuck around and in the hair. I know some guys find caked cum around the hole a turn on though.

I'm sort of contemplating if I should shave my hole so that way that damn ass hair isn't pulled or thickened from the cum and lube. But I do like having a hairy hole. Wondering how the men with hairy holes feel about this one. Doesn't help that the hair on my ass is rather thick and long too.

personally I like them smooth, but as the other posts have shown, that preference is far from universal.

I've shaved mine before and what I remember was that the stubble can be irritating as hell when it grows back in, so if you're going to shave it, you'll probably want to do it fairly regularly so it doesn't start itching.

I typically don't mind topping guys with hairy asses, even if they are REALLY hairy. I do, however, LOVE a nice smooth completely hairless ass best. The only time, hair has ever been an issue for me is when a guy shaves his hole and it starts coming back stubbly. A stubbly hole can make for an abrasive and uncomfortable fuck (I had this issue with an old fuck bud of mine).

personally I like them smooth, but as the other posts have shown, that preference is far from universal.

I've shaved mine before and what I remember was that the stubble can be irritating as hell when it grows back in, so if you're going to shave it, you'll probably want to do it fairly regularly so it doesn't start itching.

I shaved mine a long time ago when I was 18 for a guy. He loved it, and I admit I did like the feeling of my hole being smooth. But I also like it hairy. But it can be irritating sometimes. I know times when I got fucked a lot another guy pushing in would hurt a bit pushing/pulling against the ass hairs. Just like with cock and balls. I never shave my pubes though because they get itchy as fuck when they grow back. Same as when they're shaved. I'll think about it.

Thanks.

I have a furry ass and it will stay that way. And I do understand that everyone has their likes and dislikes. I do like either smooth or hairy asses, HOWEVER, if it is hairy, please don't shave it. There is nothing worse than going up to a nice ass and getting pricked by razor stubble. Total turn off for me.

Hair conditioner helps stop body hair from getting too itchy as it grown back (experience from the few times when I had no choice in the matter), but I'm firmly in the "let it grow" camp...

As always, your extremely helpful bearbandit. Any certain type of hair conditioner. The thing is because of my ethnicity, my hair in general (hair, pubic, goattee, balls, ass hair) is extremely thick. Much thicker then most. If it wasn't so thick and it was lighter I wouldn't mind it so much. I remember I used to sometimes use shampoo or conditioner for my pubic hair sometimes. I think there were times when i used it on the hair around my ass too and it made it less thick. I'll give that a go before I decide if I'm going to shave it or not.