Appealing Ass and Hole

Guest MusclepigcunT

Guest MusclepigcunT

Tops - what do you look for in a bottom? What kind of ass? Muscle, smooth, hairy, big, small?

Bottoms - what do you do to make your ass more appealing?

Tips - any tips for making my ass more muscled while keeping my 29" waist?

Tops - what do you look for in a bottom? What kind of ass? Muscle, smooth, hairy, big, small?

Bottoms - what do you do to make your ass more appealing?

I like variety, but it's gotta be somewhat muscular (after all the ass is a muscle). That can be slim and toned or beefy. I don't like bony or saggy asses.

When it comes to body hair, it's always the same answer from me: It's gotta fit your type, whether it's a smooth boyish ass our a hairy rugged outdoorman's bottom.

Just don't try to be something you're not (like if you have 4 hairs on your ass but let them grow to a foot's length... yuck).

Tips - any tips for making my ass more muscled while keeping my 29" waist?

Proper weight training: squats, deadlifts etc.

I don't go for bony or saggy or shaved. I like it natural. Naturally smooth or furry. Well since I like bears and cubs, I guess I would prefer furry then. :) It also doesn't matter if its small or big either. And there are many exercises you can do especially for the gluts. If you belong to a gym, you should check out some of the machines to get a start.

• 2 weeks later...

I mostly just trim it a bit(I'm actually not that hairy, and what little is there is pretty faint), I also thought about anal bleaching, but I really don't want to risk exposure to any seriously toxic stuff, plus from looking in the mirror I don't my hole really has that bad of coloration (kind of pink/purplish with very faint staining). I also thought about doing some squat exercises to tone it up a bit

Guest ff-whole

As a bottom, I am not very impressed with my own ass...

Pretty flat - no bubble butt, kinda hairy, but yes with a nice stretching, but still muscled anus that can take a hand and still return to a good dick milking anus.

Never the less, I have been told various times that I have a great ass.

So I don't judge... let anybody decide for themselves and present my butt for fucking... you like it, you can fill it.

Good question! I'm vers and def have seen hotter butt (in my opinion) but am told by even some bottoms that they want to fuck my ass, so this is again "eye of the beholder".

When I top and come across a muscle ass like yours, it is indeed hot! Not just because your buttcheeks are very defined and toned but because squats usually make your sphincter tight. :)

What I think you're hinting at is whether to work out in a way to make your ass muscles "hotter". Probably not a good idea. I've bumped into plenty of very low body fat muscle boys whose arses were -- sadly -- too ripped. The buttcheeks are fat deposits so when you replace fat with muscle then your ass will naturally loose it's plumpness, just like skinny guys.

So yes I think part of the hotness of male asses is their plumpness. It doesn't have to be a big black bitches booty but a good balance of muscle and fat. Some of the hottest btms I've fucked lifted weights a lot but they had that "swimmers" layer of fat that made their asses incredibly tight yet plump. Seeing the btms biceps buldge while his plump buttcheeks firmly bounced against my waist def made my cock shoot huge loads. :)

As far as smooth or hairy, there are some fuck buds I know who demand smooth. I think it's much rougher on my cock to fuck a shaved ass then a hairy one. Even bottoms that are "freshly" shaven still haven that sandpaper effect that only gobs and gobs of lube will diminish. So keep it natural eitherway.

Edited by chipygmalion80

• 5 years later...

I spend a lot of time at the gym, and I spend a good portion of that time doing squats and lunges, keeping my ass in great shape.  My face and ass are my assets that get the first looks.  Got to take care of your body.  Check out my ass pics and you can see it's working. 😈

• 2 years later...
On 3/18/2014 at 12:26 AM, chipygmalion80 said:

As far as smooth or hairy, there are some fuck buds I know who demand smooth. I think it's much rougher on my cock to fuck a shaved ass then a hairy one. Even bottoms that are "freshly" shaven still haven that sandpaper effect that only gobs and gobs of lube will diminish. So keep it natural eitherway.

Thank you @chipygmalion80, this resonates a lot with me. I have a few guys who want my hole completely shaven and I am thinking why? I have a sweet blonde asshole. I could understand if it were a hairy mess and you couldn't even find the asshole - or even it was only partially hairy but coarse and abrasive -- but my sweet blond hole is neither of those things. I refuse to shave - mostly because of the discomfort I suffer during re-growth. 

P.S. Most guys who want me shaven and then fuck me anyway - will concede that while it may not be smooth - it's totally not sand paper, not abrasive, and still very hot.

Squats with weights, hip thrusts with weights, lunges and burpees. Running. The closer I get to 50, keeping fit is getting more and more important. Gone are the days when I could eat anything with no consequences!

As for hair, I naturally have very little hair from the neck down. It's appealing to some, not so much to others. You gotta work with what you got I guess.

• Like 1