Flight Attendents

TigerMilner

The post the other day asking if online sites ever work out made me start thinking about where my fuck buddies come from. I do tend to fuck with regulars most often so I don't have to go online, but each of them started somewhere. Tonight I am meeting a hot latino Flight Attendent who I've been hooking up with for about 4 years. He's one of the best fucks I've ever had. A total top. A very passionate lover. Not a pump and dump. He flies in, checks in, showers and then I arrive at his hotel. It's always about midnite. We fuck til about 4. Literally. The whole night. We first met on A4A.

I have two other fuck buddies who are flight attendents who hit me up when they have a layover in my town. All of them are hot. I have to say I love repeats, its the ultimate compliment. Especially when they go out of their way to pick up a leg since I don't live in a hub city. I've made videos with one of them. Anyone else have any hot flight attendent fuck buddies?

I had a flight attendant as a regular for a while... definitely fun! All the best of having a regular without any semblance of strings attached.

Especially good when he'd been picking up odd routes and hadn't shot a load in days or even weeks.

Only bad part was that sometimes his schedule was pretty last-minute. it was 50/50 at best that I'd be available during his turn-around window.

Yeah scheduling is THE issue and it makes it difficult for them as well. One of my buds always gives me a month's notice then it's confirmed a day or two before. Of course flight delays are common. With him and the route he flies to see me, we are always meeting at 1:00 am. But sex like him is rare so I make the timing work. The bud I have works for a different airline and he usually stays and visits. But I've also been to his place so it's different.

Hey guys, off on a slight tangent, how about being a member of the mile high club?

I was once told of a story by this guy when he was flying from LAX to SYD and ended up in the crew rest area getting gangbanged by the stewards!

Anyone of your can share your experiences?

Wow, now that is a good story! I've never had sex on a plane, but I've dated men who had private planes. One piloted his own and one had a jet with a pilot. He was too uptight to have sex in the air though because pilot was an employee.

Hey guys, off on a slight tangent, how about being a member of the mile high club?

I was once told of a story by this guy when he was flying from LAX to SYD and ended up in the crew rest area getting gangbanged by the stewards!

Guest faggot hole

mine was not quite that dramatic. But on an overnight flight from New York to Berlin i was fucked in the little coach class toilet by first one of the stewards, then about an hour later by a second. And finally, about two hours before landing a third woke me up, took my back to the little john and fucked me. So, not a gang bang, but three loads on one flight.

I used to live in Honolulu, and boy oh boy!!!. I think I fucked and got fucked by flight attendants from 15 airlines. it was funny cause when we'd walk through Waikiki, I'd tell my friends, "that's where the American FA stay, and that's where the Delta FA's stay.lol" By and large as a group, flight attendants are the most wild uninhibited guys you will ever fuck.. I think it's from being in different cities all the time and being able to pick up "strange" at a bar and not have their up tight friends judge them for being a whore. and I never met a flight attendant who wore a condom... the thought of them taking loads and busting their nut in asses all over the world would always get me super horned up.

Flight attendant bud used to love blowing me. When it came to fucking he was all top, always played safe. One night I was on my Adam profile I set up for barebacking and he hit me up. After debating revealing who I was I did, long story short he's bred me many times since then.

Also remember driving out to a hotel by the airport for a British flight attendant all the time, gets me horny thinking of it because that was before I started bare. Would love to sit on his bare cock now.

I used to live in Honolulu, and boy oh boy!!!. I think I fucked and got fucked by flight attendants from 15 airlines. it was funny cause when we'd walk through Waikiki, I'd tell my friends, "that's where the American FA stay, and that's where the Delta FA's stay.lol" By and large as a group, flight attendants are the most wild uninhibited guys you will ever fuck.. I think it's from being in different cities all the time and being able to pick up "strange" at a bar and not have their up tight friends judge them for being a whore. and I never met a flight attendant who wore a condom... the thought of them taking loads and busting their nut in asses all over the world would always get me super horned up.
Not having their uptight friends judge them for being a whore. You got that right. I think many of us non FA's are the same way when we travel. I don't want to go to the bathhouse here in Seattle where I live but out of town sure why not.

The post the other day asking if online sites ever work out made me start thinking about where my fuck buddies come from. I do tend to fuck with regulars most often so I don't have to go online, but each of them started somewhere. Tonight I am meeting a hot latino Flight Attendent who I've been hooking up with for about 4 years. He's one of the best fucks I've ever had. A total top. A very passionate lover. Not a pump and dump. He flies in, checks in, showers and then I arrive at his hotel. It's always about midnite. We fuck til about 4. Literally. The whole night. We first met on A4A.

I have two other fuck buddies who are flight attendents who hit me up when they have a layover in my town. All of them are hot. I have to say I love repeats, its the ultimate compliment. Especially when they go out of their way to pick up a leg since I don't live in a hub city. I've made videos with one of them. Anyone else have any hot flight attendent fuck buddies?

I have a guy exactly like this, and we have actually become good friends too. He is based in San Fran, and comes to my city fairly often, I usually go to his hotel, but he has came to my place too. I actually really enjoy that we became friends, and he is a great guy to go out and have fun with. He has also given me flight passes on more than a few occasions which is awesome.

He also told me an awesome story about how on his first flight ever on the job, he ended up getting fucked in the back of the plane on a very light flight. IIRC they were in a 737-900, and there was maybe 20 people on board all towards the front. Hot story.

Edited by wood

That is a hot story. And yeah, the buddy passes are awesome. I'm using some this weekend in fact.

A recent thread talked about the difference in guys you date and guys you hook up with. One flight attendent bud of mine started as a hook up then became a date, and is now a very good friend. He's even met my kids, which rarely happens! When I asked them what they thought of him, my daughter said "You didn't tell us he was black". My response: "I thought it was obvious". lol.

They like him alot. My son is half black and they have this weird "Bro" thing going that I'm not part of. I don't get it. But it's hot.

I have a guy exactly like this, and we have actually become good friends too. He is based in San Fran, and comes to my city fairly often, I usually go to his hotel, but he has came to my place too. I actually really enjoy that we became friends, and he is a great guy to go out and have fun with. He has also given me flight passes on more than a few occasions which is awesome.

He also told me an awesome story about how on his first flight ever on the job, he ended up getting fucked in the back of the plane on a very light flight. IIRC they were in a 737-900, and there was maybe 20 people on board all towards the front. Hot story.