From jock to cum pig

I drive truck for a living, while on the road I stopped at a rest stop to take a break and, as I walked around my truck, I noticed a young guy who was standing by the trash can. He was in his mid-twenties, and very hot looking. I walked past him into the restroom to take a leak, and soon enough the door opened and in walked the kid. Instead of taking the far urinal, he took the one next to me, and without any hesitation, started stroking his cock.

"You into sucking?" I asked.

He replied "Yes, but I have an itch inside that I can't reach."

"Have you ever been fucked?"

"Once, when in college" he replied.

Well being the pig that I am, I brought him to my truck and we climbed into the sleeper. By the time I had stripped he was already naked and laying face down. I told him "Get on your back," adding "I like to see my partner's face as I fill his hole with my hard cock."

He flipped over onto his back, I lifted his legs and wasted no time. I spat on his hole and sank my cock into his ass, balls-deep. He gasped, saying "Stop, you're too big."

I just leaned down and distracted him by kissing him, swapping spit with this fresh boy in the process. Once I was in up to my balls, I held it still until he started to move around trying to get my cock deeper inside his ass. With that invitation, I began thrusting in and out, then pulled out all the way, and then slammed back in, again, all balls-deep. I was so hard it didn't take me long, so I ordered him to beg for my load. He started begging and I asked "You want it? You want my cum in your hole?"

"Yes" he screamed - in pleasure, or in pain, I don't know.

I looked him in the eyes and said "Here it come, boy, get ready" and I sank my cock all the way into his ass and pumped my load into him.

Once I was done I held my cock in him to make sure the cum wouldn't leak out. That's when he asked "Are you clean?"

What a dumb fuck. How many guys ask that after their hole has been pumped full of hot cum? I just looked him in the eyes and said "You have nothing to worry about," knowing I would never see him again.

Little did he know I had pumped him full of hot toxic cum and marked him as mine. If it takes he will always remember that night and remember how hot it was to be pozzed by a trucker at a rest stop.

Edited by Hotload84

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

truckers ROCK such BB pigs they are swapping all that DNA. thats why i get along great w truckers. and i LUV it when a anon BTTM asks me my fucking status....aftter i just blew a huge load in his guts.

" dont worry im neg too"

but usually bttms dont ask at all,