Ex Sex

wow4761

Okay so my boyfriend and I broke up recently (Wednesday) but we still have hot sex 2-3 times a day.

We still live together and sleep in same bed, and we are planning on still remaining friends and living together at a new place (landlord sucks balls where we are now).

We'll still live in same room and sleep in same bed.

Is this a recipe for disaster? What should I do?

Guest JizzDumpWI

Well, for certain it can be. He doesn't sound like an ex though. Maybe you just opened up your relationship for others. But living together, fucking and sleeping together sure sounds like you are still together. There has to be more to the story of this past Wednesday.

Well, I did some things that pissed him off (cheated on him with his brother, cheated again with a cousin of his. I honestly didn't know either were related to him).

He says these have been building up for months ... that he's angry, but still loves and cares for me deeply.

He just can't get out of his head his bro and cousin fucking me, and me fucking them. He says now he's not ready for a relationship ... but we're living and fucking like before.

I have remained monogamous since.

I feel bad saying it because emotions are obviously involved, but this sounds hot!

Sex outside the strictures of a relationship is liberating. Enjoy it, communicate, and be sure that both of you are managing your feelings.

Maybe you'll be happier as fuckbuddies than you were as boyfriends, or maybe you'll get back together.

Well we talked it out and he says he'll only get back with me if I agree to an open relationship.

He wants to stay monogamous to me, but expects me to get my ass full of jizz from any hot black dude I like.

I'm floored that he's MAKING me agree!

And what exactly is the problem with your ex-BF's idea? ;-)

A guy whom you have great sex with, who wants to stay faithful to you, and who understands that you like other dick is marriage material, as far as I'm concerned.

You two are far from broken up. Just going through a rough patch right now. You two do need to discuss the status of your relationship and boundaries. Obviously, his family is out of play.

Whether you choose and open or closed relationship (or something in the middle), never forget to be considerate of each others' feelings and that if you are in a real relationship that the two of you come first.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Slutboy, what sort of relationship includes "my boyfriend LET ME...."? Does he own you? Do you get your best pleasure by being owned? If so, your BF is giving you pleasure in the restrictions. But if you're struggling to get free to be able to make up your own mind, it seems you and the BF need to have a serious conversation... If it is limited to his concern for your health, take a serious look at PrEP.