Gay, Married, and Horny

lt is well worth the wait c-l-b. You write really well and you are developing a story line which does more than just get my dick hard, it keeps me wanting to know what comes next. so although i do get off reading your installments, that is a nice little bonus. it is the story that keeps me coming back.

Chapter 5: The Week After

I was restless all weekend.

Thomas and I had a fight on Sunday My fault. I was stressed, and horny, and was rude to him. I don’t remember feeling guilty at the time for cheating on him but, in retrospect, I must have felt it on some level and was acting out. I didn’t tell him anything of course.

Monday morning, I left early for work. I was eager.

All morning long, I watched the clock. I set two reminders on my phone to make sure I was in place on time for 11:30. I was still productive though… something I have to thank my assistant Calvin for. He was very organised and a hard worker.

I found myself watching Calvin as he left my office at one point to work on a report I had assigned him. I had never really though about him as other than an employee but now I found myself tallying up his assets.

Dark hair, thin and short, still twinkish although he was in his late twenties. Cute bubble butt. I wasn’t sure if he was gay but I pictured him bent over my desk with my dick pounding away. Beautiful sight.

Yes, I am a bottom but now and then there are exceptions.

Finally the first reminder went off on my phone and I quickly grabbed my coat. IAs always, I was hard as a rock by the time I reached the men’s room.

I sat in the middle stall and closed the door behind me. Someone had drilled gloryholes in the partitions on either side. I doubted those where here a few days ago. I guess whoever was going to be here must want more anonymity.

I pulled out my lube and made sure to generously coat my hole this time. And I waited. This was my lunch break but it wasn’t food I was hungry for.

I tried to be patient as I sat on the toilet, fingering my hole, trying to keep from blowing my load. But I’m not good at being patient. My break was half over when I finally heard someone enter the bathroom and, after a moments delay, enter the stall on my left.

I couldn’t see much of the man who had entered but, from the dirty work pants he wore, he was clearly one of the renovation workers. He didn’t even look through the hole to see what I looked like He just unzipped his pants, pulled out his dick, and stuck it through the hole.

I had played at gloryholes before I met Thomas so I knew the score. I leaned over and took him in my mouth. The dick was decent size, perhaps a bit under 6 inches, and uncut. He smelled of sweat and smegma and I backed off him. His dick slid from my mouth.

“Hurry up.” He hissed in a heavily accented voice. I thought he might be Eastern European. “I haven’t got all day.”

I obediently took his dick back in my mouth, determined to get him off as quickly as possible. I took him deep in my throat and used my muscles there to caress his dick. I was rewarded by him swelling in my throat. He was pushing into the glory hole, and my mouth, hard enough that the partition between us shook. After a moment or two I was finding his scents were exciting me and stretched out my tongue to lick his balls while his dick was pounding my throat.

I heard the outer door of the restroom open but neither of us stopped. Someone entered the room and then entered the third cubicle and closed the door. I heard them moving around.

I backed off the first dick for a moments breath and glanced around. I could see an eye in the second gloryhole. Watching me. Again I couldn’t see enough to ever identify the man but clearly another of the construction workers. I turned back around to continue taking the cock that was being pounded into my throat.

“Yeah. Suck that dick.” The second man said.”God… what a sight.”

The Eastern European man was wasting no time and I felt his balls lift up and then fire a couple quick volleys of his seed into my throat. A bit salty and bitter but I savored it and sucked it down. I wanted to lick and clean him up but he pulled back immediately, tucked his softening dick away, and hurried from the room.

“Ok… my turn now.” The voice behind me said and I turned around. He had his cut dick out and was stroking it under the partition as he had watched. Now he stood up and put his dick through the drilled hole.

The experience of sucking a cut dick is different from an uncut one. The sensitivity is different, the tastes are different, the feeling of the dick in your mouth and throat are different. Well, truth be told, every dick is different and requires a little different approach.

This one was a bit shorter but had a very thick head… classic mushroom shape. My ass was twitching and I really wanted to feel that thick head stretching my rosebud apart. So I pulled off and offered.

“Nah.” He replied. “I’m not into that. Just suck me off.”

I was disappointed but returned his dick to my mouth. He seemed to like it most when I played with the rim of his bulb so I focused my attention there. He pushed into my suck with very gentle thrusts, never going too far so I could keep my tongue swirling around his cockhead.

In a few minutes I heard his breathing become rapid and his thrusts became a little more erratic. He pulled back so his tip was just inside my mouth, the slit sitting on my tongue. He didn’t pulse so much as ooze his cum into my mouth. My tongue was covered in a delicious thick cream. I swirled it around in my mouth before swallowing it.

I gave his head a few final wipes to clean him up and he sighed contentedly. i watched through the hole as he put his dick away. I wondered what he looked like but it didn’t really matter I decided. I had got a good look at the part of him I was most interested in. A good look and a real good taste.

He started to leave the stall but then paused. “My wife and I don’t have sex much anymore…” He began. “But even when we did, she was never as good of a cocksucker as you. I’ll be sure to tell Dan that I had a good time. That was the best $20 I’ve ever spent.”

I sat there confused as he left. $20? They were being charged to use me? My stranger who had fed me his dick, who had fucked me, was now making me into a whore? He was making money while getting me to “earn” another fuck?

Then with a start, I realized the second piece of information that had been provided. I now knew my obsession’s name: Dan. It fit him somehow. I wasn’t sure if I minded him pimping me ou. It was discomforting but it was also a bit of a turn on. Guys (even apparently straight ones) would pay for my skills. I felt strangely flattered.

I looked at my watch and realized my lunch break was over and I had to get back to work. I was disappointed that I hadn’t gotten fucked today, that second dick would have been especially nice, but maybe someone would have a go tomorrow.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Chapter 6: Hump Day

Tuesday, however, was a complete bust. I was in the cubicle for my entire lunch hour but no one came in. At one point I heard the outer door of the bathroom open but whoever it was must have chickened out. In the end, I ended up fingering my own hole while I jacked off. God I was frustrated.

Wednesday morning my stomach was in knots. Another fight with Thomas the night before had left me sleeping on the couch. It kept finding myself crotch-watching the guys around the office. Ok… like most guys, even married ones, I find my eyes wandering when I’m on the subway or otherwise think I can get away with it. Now I found myself staring at my co-workers a little too openly if you know what I mean.

And then there was my assistant Calvin. I swear his pants were just a little too tight today. Stretched tightly around that perky little ass. More than once I found myself caressing my dick through my pants as he walked out of my office. What I’m saying is that I really needed a good fuck. My inner slut had awakened and it seemed it would not be tamed again.

Finally it was time to head to my usual spot. I arrived 15 minutes early and noticed that the lights were a lower than the previous days. I would be hard to make out too many features in this light.

As I entered my middle stall I realized someone was already in one of the other stalls. Score!

I quickly undressed and hung my clothes on the coat hook and pulled out the lube. Dropping to my kneesI could just make out the guy on the other side. He was wearing a suit and it occurred to me that this might be someone from my office. I didn’t care. Putting a finger through the glory hole in the time honored fashion, I indicated I was ready for his dick. I opened the lube so it was ready and set it down by my knees.

He quickly fed it to me and I took it eagerly into my mouth. If this was a co-worker, who could it be? I thought of Calvin but he wasn’t wearing a suit… just a white shirt, tie, and slacks. I was very careful not to say anything aloud in case whoever was in the next stall recognised my voice. They were strangely silent as well so I wondered if they had the same thought.

This dick was a nice size - I guessed about 6 1/2 inches and cut. It was cut but missile shaped… but head was only slightly larger than the shaft. Nice and thick though so it filled my mouth up nicely as it slid in and out of my mouth. The man smelled of soap and cologne… and it was a cologne i recognised but couldn’t place… but I was more sure than ever that this guy was from the office. He also leaked pre-cum like a drippy faucet. I moaned quietly as I circled his head with my tongue to taste every drop.

I took him into my throat and used my muscles there to massage him there. He seemed to like that and grunted appreciatively.

My ass was twitching. God I wanted to be fucked. I put a little lube on my fingers and began to circle my rosebud then slipped one then two fingers into my spasming ass. The guy on the other side was thrusting into my throat and I was working two fingers in and out of my ass in sync.

And the he stopped and stepped back, pulling his dick out of mouth mouth. I looked through the hole and he stood close to the hole, slowly stroking his shaft.

He had a finger near the gloryhole and made a circling motion, front to back. I knew that signal! Oh yes… i knew it.

I scrambled around and placed my ass against the partition, lining my hole up carefully with the gloryhole. A moment later I felt that familiar nudging as his dick probed to find its was inside me. I barely restrained a shout of “Yes, fuck me!”

His small head slipped inside and slowly, methodically he worked his shaft deeper. Now this was what i needed! I worked my ass around him as he slid in an out. He groaned approvingly again.

We heard the outer restroom door open and he stopped, motionless. A new person entered. They tried the first stall, finding it locked, then moved on to the third one.

The suited man was still two thirds deep in my ass and holding. I needed him to get back to business. Putting a finger in the second gloryhole, I signalled the second man to give me his dick. A very long - at least nine inches - but thin shaft slid through and I took it in my mouth. I was a bit noisy for a moment to my suited man would know what was going on and that he was ok to continue.

He still seemed hesitant so I clenched my ass around him a couple times and backed up to get the rest of him inside. That did the trick and he began thrusting again, hitting my prostate repeatedly. My dick was hard and straining although I wasn’t touching it.

The second man was sliding his thin dick deep into my throat and I gagged a little bit. “Come on, bitch, you can take it.” He laughed. I didn’t recognise his voice. Apparently, neither did the suited man because he relaxed a little began grunting again apparently less worried now about being recognized.

One dick in my ass and one down my throat, I was in bliss. I hadn’t done this since before I met Thomas. I had missed this feeling of being totally owned and used. No emotion except lust and the thrills of anonymous fucking. Between the two partitions, my mobility was limited. They had to do most of the work in pushing in and out of my holes. I just focused on working my ass and throat muscles to caress their hard cocks and get their loads.

The suited man behind me had his hands atop the partition to brace himself as he thrust quickly in and out of my ass. He was very close. I could feel his dick straining but he didn’t stop thrusting as he lost control.

“I’m cumming! Oh yeah… cumming!!” The suited man yelled.

Shit! I did recognize that voice. I knew it well… that was my boss. My boss had just fucked me and unloaded deep in my ass. I wondered if he had meant to say anything or had just lost control in the moment. I felt his spent manhood slowly deflate and slide from my ass. I had stayed quiet so maybe he didn’t know whose mouth and ass he had just used.

I kept my attention on the second man who seemed extremely aroused by the sound of my taking the first load. His thin dick was hard as a rock.

The suited man, my boss, quickly cleaned himself off and within a couple minutes hurried from the room. He had not meant to say anything, i decided, as was as afraid of being exposed as I was. At the moment, of course, I didn’t care. I just wanted my second load. Now that we were alone, the second man was my focus. I redoubled my attention on dick…. less careful about noise now that he and I were the only people in the room.

“Turn around.” He ordered. “Let me get a look at that hole.”

“Ok.” I turned around and presented my used hole to him.

He slid a finger through my pucker and finger fucked me. “Yeah… you are a slut aren’t you?”

“Yeah.” I groaned, my hole still eager for more attention.

“Your hole is full of cum,… you like taking it raw do you?”

“Yeah… I love the feel of a dick sliding inside me.” I groaned again, riding his finger.

“You know how risky that is? You might catch the bug.”

“I don’t care. I need it… I just need to be fucked.”

He pulled his finger out of my hole but quickly replaced it with his tongue, licking my assring and pushing inside for a moment. “Yeah, you little whore. You liked to get fucked don’t you? Don’t care about the risks?”

“Come on, fuck me. I want to feel you inside me.”

He put his finger back inside. Then quickly added a second. “You want this dick in you? You want my long dick drilling you? My seed swimming in your guts.”

“Yes.. please… please fuck me.”

He pulled his fingers out and stood up. “I don’t know.” He laughed. “Maybe I’ll catch something from you.” He pressed his cock again my hole, the pulled back. Again. Teasing me.

“Please put it in. Give it to me.” I tried to push back on his dick but he pulled it away again.

“Such a pushy little whore aren’t you?”

“Please… I’m so horny. I need your dick. I’m begging you.” I didn’t care what he thought of me. He was just a stranger, someone I would never see again… and I had an itch that needed scratching.

“Well… since you asked so nicely.” He slid into my hole easily. I was stretched out from the first fuck and his shaft was so thin. He was two thirds of the way in before he met any resistance and he just pushed through that. He was already balls deep. I moaned as his thin nine inched probed me.

‘You like that? Tell me how much…”

“That feels so good… you are so deep in me.I haven’t had a dick this deep in years.” He was thin enough that it didn’t hurt at all, just a nice feeling as he pushed deep, deep inside.

“You want my load inside your cumwhole? I’m close…”

He really seemed to be getting off from treating me like this. It was all too easy to play along. One week earlier I had been a faithful, if frustrated, married man… now I was begging a stranger I couldn’t even see to use me, to cum in me.

“Yeah… give me your load. Give it to me.”

“Ok, boy, here it comes. I have a Gift for you.”

He slammed tight against my ass. I knew he was cumming although couldn’t feel it.

He ground in and out a few times. “Let’s make sure it is nice and deep. Make sure my Gift takes. Now thank me for my Gift like a good little pussy boy.”

Well… there was little doubt that I had just received me second positive load in a week. I was a little scared but it was too late to back out now. “Thank you, sir. Thank you for fucking and seeding me.”

“Good boy. Now clean me up. “

I obediently turned back around and took his dick into my mouth and worshipped it with my mouth. I tugged at my own dick while I savored my own ass juices, and the remnants of the two loads I had taken. A few strokes later, my dick erupted and I shot on the floor, making sure to not get any on the man in the other stall.

I waited until he left before leaving the stall. I wanted the fuck to remain anonymous. I wondered who Dan, my stranger who had first brought my slutty side to the surface, had arranged to use me the next day. I couldn’t wait.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Ok.. those two instalments not as polished as I might like but wanted to get them up. Parts 7 & 8 may not be up until the weekend. Going forward... Stephen will continue to embrace more of his slutty side, we will (of course) hear more about Dan, Calvin, and Thomas... and more!

Chapter 6: Thursday

On Thursday, I was back in my stall ready to go at my at my appointed time. The room was still dark enough to ensure anonymity. I stripped down to just my socks, lubed my hole, and fingered myself as I waited. I was very excited to find what had Dan had planned for me. There was something very erotic about giving him so much control.

I didn’t have to wait long before someone entered and took the stall to my left. I waited just a moment for him to settle in… then signalled through the gloryhole to put his cock through.

Nothing.

I waited then signalled again. Still no reaction from the other side. I looked through the hole and could see a figure standing, facing the gloryhole but not approaching it... Just watching. I held my breath, suddenly afraid. Had I just freaked out some straight guy who wandered into my den of iniquity?

I tried to make out anything about the figure… was this a co-worker? I could make out jeans though… so not someone from the office. I didn’t get the impression, however, that this was a crewman from the renovations team either. The other man was thin and a little shorter than me (I would even describe him as “slight”). His jeans and t-shirt looked neatly pressed even in the dim light and he was wearing sneakers… not work boots or anything appropriate to one of the workers.

After what felt like forever, the man finally moved closer to the gloryhole. Instead of a dick, however, he put two fingers of his own through… signalling to me. I’m certainly not adverse to getting my sucked off so I stood and put my dick through the hole.

He gave my dick a few tugs then I felt it slip between his lips and into his warm mouth. His very talented mouth. He was soon working up and down my shaft. His fingers gently caressed my balls as his mouth worshipped my cock.

His tongue swirled around my cockhead, then slid forward to let me just reach into his throat. Backing off. Back into his throat, his tongue darting out and and teasing my ball sack. Backing off. Slowly siding back down my shaft, taking me deeply into his throat, then pulling suddenly back out. Never the same sensation for more than a few seconds at a time. This wasn’t the first time this guy had a dick in his mouth. I had just jacked off earlier that morning but he had my juices flowing. He was getting a good taste of my pre-cum.

I heard him unbuckle his belt and slide his pants down. He backed off my dick, letting it slide past his lips for the first time since he had gone down on me. ‘Excellent,’ I thought. ‘My turn to get a taste of his dick’. He kept a gentle grip on my shaft, however, and didn’t let me pull back. He was moving around in his stall.

I felt my hard cock press against something… something soft but tight. It wasn’t hard to guess what that was. He held me firm and the pressure against the tip of my dick increased as he backed up onto me. I slipped inside his warm and lubed hole.

I am, as I’ve said, mostly a bottom but this was a very nice and tight hole. His body still resisted but, if he wanted to be fucked, I could oblige. I pushed forward meeting his ass as he slowly pushed back again the partition. His ring was tight around my shaft.

I gave him a harder thrust and he grunted. “Fuck!… that feels so good.” Not a voice I had ever heard before.

“Yeah?”

His response was to slide home on my dick until his ass was tight against the partition. I gave him another good thrust. He met my thrust and I began to slide in and out of his tight ass making the partition between us shake.

The door to the men’s room opened…

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Chapter 6: In The Middle

The door to the men’s room opened…

I didn't even bother to stop or slow down. This was feeling really good. After a minute or so, the newcomer knocked on my stall. I unlatched it and let him in.

The newcomer was another stranger. His light brown skin and dark hair suggested latino and I guessed Mexican. His polo shirt was stretched over his broad shoulders and big chest. He was a stocky but not fat… the kind of body you associate with someone who played football in high school or college and still works out. He must have been about 6’3” or 6’4” and I the stall felt crowded with the two of us. Like my first trick, he wasn’t dressed like anyone from the office or the work crew.

He stepped behind me, rubbing his cock through his jeans as he watched me thrust through the gloryhole. He stepped closer, pinning me between his body and the partition. His body was firmer than I had expected and I felt myself press back against him. I could feel his dick hardening quickly against my ass through his jeans.

“Give it to him good.” He whispered into my ear before giving my earlobe a quick nibble.

His hand was on my naked, flexing ass. He groped me as I continued fucking the unseen ass in the next stall. The newcomers fingers drifted into my crack and then pushed through my own lubed rosebud.

I reached back with one hand and unzipped his jeans. My hand twisted into his fly and fished out his hard dick. Uncut, as I had expected, and thick. I pulled his foreskin back and his head flared out. He had an impressive set of balls that hung like weights beneath his hard cock.

“Let’s move out of the stall.” He said.

A disappointed groan sounded in the next stall as I pulled out of his ass. Truth be told, i was a little disappointed as well. I exited my stall and waited by the sink where there was more room.

The newcomer tapped his fingers against the partition. “Come on out, man.” He called to the unseen man. “We can play out here.“ He played absently with his dick, still hard and protruding from his open jeans, as he walked over to stand next to me.

The stall door opened and the first man came out. He was younger, maybe 21, and looked like one of the twinks from Euro porn. He still wore his t-shirt although he was naked from the waist down. His dick was small but hard.

The newcomer gave him a quick slap on the ass. “Lean against the sink and put your ass out.”

The twink obeyed and the newcomer rubbed his dick in the twink’s crack for a moment before pushing in. The twink groaned in response and seemed pleased to get a dick, any dick, back inside.

“Nice hole.” The larger man said, thrusting a couple times. “But I paid good money to fuck this whore.” His head nodded vaguely in my direction but I let the term slide by.

He pulled out of the twink’s ass. The twink made an exasperated noise which earned him another quick slap on the ass. The newcomer grabbed my shoulder and pulled me to stand behind the bent over twink. “Why don't you get back inside his pussy??”

I obeyed and slid my dick back into the twink hole. His ass gripped my shaft tightly as if to ensure I didn’t pull out again.

The newcomer stood behind me, his dick still springing from his open jeans, and pushed on my back to bend me over on top of the twink. "Te voy a meter la verga." His dick quickly found my hole and, in one long and hard thrust, plowed through my resistance and deep into my guts.

“That’s what you like, isn’t it puta?” He laughed. Puta… spanish for whore.

“Yeah!” I moaned. He even fucked like a football player. Aggressive. Plain. Rough. Dominant. As far as he was concerned, he owned my ass right now. And that really turned me on.

He slammed hard into my hole, each time impact pushing me forward to impale the twink. We were all grunting and groaning. The big man was swearing in spanish into my ear but I didn’t understand most of it.

The twink was jacking himself off beneath me and I could feel his ass tightening even more around my meat. My dick was painfully hard and my balls were rising. I couldn’t hold off anymore. My dick spasmed and my load began to shoot deep inside his guts. The twink came a moment later, his ass spasming around my dick. My top, however, was not done and kept drilling my ass, kept pushing me into the twink hole. I was spent, my dick sensitive, my ass getting sore. The Mexican kept his thrusts. Hard. Deep. Again. And Again.

“Here it comes, baby.” He finally said. “I’m going to knock you up good! Toma mi polla como un hombre!"

His arms were around me, and around the twink, pulling the three of us tightly together. The muscles in his arms and chest tensed and his breath caught. He suddenly stopped thrusting and his weight sagged against me. I had to struggle to keep from crushing the twink.

It took the top a minute to catch his breath and then he pulled out of my ass. I could feel his cum dripping out of my hole and down my balls. He pulled me to stand up and then snapped his fingers for the twink. “Come here”

Once the twink was out from beneath me, the second man bent me back down and pushed the twink’s face into my ass. The twink quickly began licking up the leaking cum, diving his tongue into my ass to capture any more. I squirmed around him eager tongue. The top then had us change places and I found myself hungrily eating my own load from the twink’s cute butt and hole. I finished by licking the cum from both of their dicks then sat down on the cold floor to catch my breath.

The big man zipped up his pants but the twink sat down beside me and rested his head against my chest. He was cute and I put my arm around his shoulders and held him close.

“Thanks, puta.” The newcomer called out as he opened the door. “That was a good fuck. Might look you up the next time you have an ad online…. but you really should find someplace else than an office. Someone will find that alley door you left unlatched.” Then he was gone. So Dan was advertising my “services” online now? And leaving a door open somewhere for my “customers” to come into the building.

The twink was alternating between stoking my spent dick and playing with my hole while my body recuperated.

“Are you really a whore?” He asked suddenly.

I paused. “It’s complicated. Did you see an ad about me online?”

“No.”

“I’m not trying to pry, just curious… how did you get in the building?”

“Well… my Dad works here. In the offices downstairs”

“Your Dad?… “ My face must have gone as white as a sheet. Shit! Whose son had I just fucked? If it was one of my bosses, and he found out, it might get ugly.

“Yeah… he wants me to get an internship here this summer and said to come by this afternoon. I’m in college but he wants me to get ‘real world’ experience. I was a bit bored so I wandered around and came in here.”

“Um…so, who’s your Dad?”

The twink was blushing. “Mark Merritt.”

One of the Sales guys and not someone I really knew. The twink must take after his mother because Mark was not much to look at. I was getting hard again from the twink’s attentions… he was very cute and his mouth and ass were very talented. I pulled him close and gave him a little kiss. He seemed to like it. Within a few minutes his mouth was sliding up and down my hard dick again and I was fingering his ass.

By the time I got back to my desk, I was 20 minutes late… but the twink’s mouth, his ass, and my cock were all very satisfied I even got his number and we talked about getting together again… as long as he didn’t tell his dad. That was a scene I was not ready for.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Definitely looking forward to the next part! Particularly if his Boss knew it was him he was breeding!!

Time will tell PozitiveAus. :-) In the meantime, hope you enjoyed these chapters. I do have a definite direction where the story is going... we are, I would guess, over halfway (after the two chapters I posted today).