Picky bottoms at a sauna

hungry_hole

I went to a great sauna in Montreal on the weekend (GI-Joe) and as usual lots of bottoms showing off their hole either on a one of the public slings or in their room with the door open on their stomach, on all fours, or sling if the room had one.

I noticed that some of these bottoms seemed to be very specific about the top they wanted to fuck them. Very picky. I had no interest in fucking any of them but as I walked the hallways I would occasionally stop in front of one of the open doors, even walk into the room to maybe play with their hole, and several would say "No thanks!"

I don't know about other bottoms, but if I'm at a sauna with the door open it means I'm available to anyone. The only thing I object is when some guys wants to suck my cock and he's obviously not interested in fucking. But I always let anyone play with my wet hole because that may get him a hard-on. I don't mind either if the guy that is walking in is a bottom because if he wants to fuck me, who cares if he's a bottom.

There is a club in NYC called West Side Club - New York's "Stand and Model" or "West Suck Club" - so many pretty Chelsea boys walk around in a jock or towel for four hours or lay in room four hours and act the same way. If your at the Sauna, its open game - Give a guy and break, throw away the attitude and FUCK !!!

When I am in a sauna I am there to get fucked. I never care about who. If someone is strung out on drugs I will refuse but otherwise all are welcome. I have young,old white,black,Latin Asian and many others fuck me. I am there to get fucked and take loads. Why say no

When I lie in a sling, it means "everyone is welcome to use my hole". I have only two reasons to refuse a guy: he can't get it hard (unfortunately, I've had my share of men who can't get it hard and still think they can fuck me, and refuse to acknowledge that it's not gonna happen and make place for someone who can), or he wants to use a rubber. Otherwise, everyone's welcome. I've had men of all types, ages and sizes, and I don't mind at all. That's what I'm for! :)

I haven't been to a bath house or a sex club in awhile, at least locally. But I have to agree with the rest. If you are in one of these places and either laying on your stomach with your ass up or in a sling. You just need to shut your pie hole and take the cock that walked in the door. If not, go home and get online and look for the type of guy you wan to fuck you.

To be fair, there may be bottoms who want to have a semi-slutty experience and who are not ready for complete slutty behavior. They may be sort of training to be sluts and for now they only have the guts to get fucked by certain type of guy. So no matter how annoying picky bottoms may be they have the right to choose who they have sex with. But closing the door as one leaves sounds good.

To provide some insight as I have been on the other side: Not sure about you guys, but it took me a couple of years to become the slut I am now. Each time you push yourself further. And lying in the sling for a while and hoping a hot guy just walks in is one of many steps. Think of them as sluts in the making and soon they will be begging for your sperm. Some need more time than others...

I also love to suck cock. It gives me great pleasure and I love swallowing loads. So I also go to the bathhouse to swallow.

When I am at the bathhouse I want to fuck or be fucked. There are times when I say no, but usually because I need some rest time. If I'm in a sling or have my ass up with the door open, then all cocks are welcome.

I like the idea of closing the door if the slut says no. Maybe he'll get the point but I doubt it. I just move on to the next guy.

I always have a good time at GI Joe. I'm hoping to visit again soon.

I don't consider myself all that picky, but I'll admit to occasionally telling younger guys that I'm just not interested. Body type, ethnicity, cock size all don't matter to me. But when it comes to age, I do have my preferences. And while I do try to be somewhat flexible, there's a limit to how far I can go before it just doesn't work for me. I'm sure 20 y/o cock would still feel great in my ass, but it's just not something I would find emotionally and psychologically fulfilling. Fortunately, the demographic at my usual sauna skews older, so this is rarely an issue.

And of course, none of that applies to when I'm in a sling. Then it's cum one, cum all.

I know not everyone is ready to completely slut out but bottoms or curious guys still go to bath houses and sex clubs. It's one thing for someone to be curious and a little bit conscious who and who they don't want to play with. That's what rooms are for and cruising halls, showers, saunas, or etc.

But when you are in a sling or in a room with the door open with your ass in the air that is the universal sign for any and every cock. I do agree with hungry_hole about hating when a top walks into a room when you have your ass in the air and too much time is spent sucking their cock and fucking doesn't happen. But I don't think every bottom is really aware that presenting their ass for everyone means it's for everyone. I don't have a problem with bottoms being more specific about who and what they want. But a sling or ass up in a room isn't the place to do it.

Unfortunately bottoms can't really learn about this until they experience it or find someone else who's experienced and lets them know.

Do you guys think this is a bigger issue now that open barebacking is more common? I think back 10 years and regardless what went on behind closed doors, the public expectation was a condom, so maybe people could be understood for treating that as a default.

In my experience, 10 years ago, far less than 10% of the fucking I saw in open areas of baths was bareback. Recently I would say it was usually about 60%. Last time I went it was 80%.

As a neg bottom who doesn't bareback, and is very picky, I hear you. I never behave this way. If it is any consolation, most of the guys I see ass up in their rooms seem to get very little action. I always attributed it to the imbalance of tops and bottoms, maybe they are just doing this.

Since I started being a lot sluttier about 3 years ago I have faced this conundrum. I want to appear available to bottom but filter who I want to fuck me.

I never lie in my open room, ass up to the door.

I have only been in a sling once, when a guy who was fucking me standing up wanted to put me in the sling.

I think I habe occupied the fuckbench twice, both when guys fucking me standing up moved me there.

I never want to steal that kind of space from bigger cumsluts, or mislead tops.

It is easy to just stick your ass in the air. ZIt is tough to signal "are you a top with at least 7 inches, preferably uncut, wanting to fuck me with a condom and no reciprocation?" but if i have these conditions it is kind of my problem. Occupying space reserved for no limits pigs is not the right answer.