Is barebacking hotter because of the feel or the idea of it?

seb537

Why do you bareback?  

293 members have voted

1. 1. Why do you bareback?

• Because it feels better.
    • Because it feels better, but also because I like the psychological side of it.
    • It feels better and it makes me hornier equally.
    • Makes me mostly hornier but also like the feel of it.
    • I don't feel any difference between safe and raw, I just like the idea of it.

I love the feel of a naked cock in my ass. I love that just spit for lube works, so natural. Always had to have lube for condoms. I love the intimacy of skin on skin connection. I love giving my raw ass over to an anonymous stranger. I love cum in my ass. I can never get enough. I love the reminder in the bowl with my bm the next day, especially if a lot comes out. 

I love the [banned word], I really love that almost everyone I know would consider my passion for bareback sex [banned word] and this is my little secret that makes me feel unique, fabulous, eccentric and oh so sublimely slutty! I love how slutty I feel offering my ass bb. I love how slutty I feel every time a raw cock is sliding in. I love how especially slutty I feel every time a strangers raw cock is fucking me. I love how naturally slutty bb sex outside feels. I love how slutty it feels to be carrying cum in my ass, knowing myself and that most people looking at me couldn't tell. I love how [banned word] it is to welcome so many guys loads into my gut. 

I love the feeling of accomplishment as he dumps his load in me. Recieving the gift of his sexual fluid.

I love being part of the community of barebackers. I feel more understood than ever before. I feel like I understand, accept and love myself more fully than ever before. 

Embracing barebacking is part of a deeply liberating spiritual journey for me and I sense this is true for others as well. 

• 5 months later...
On 4/3/2014 at 10:49 AM, NYCBearpig said:

It's psychological but I prefer getting bred. I like walking about with cum in my butt.

It mostly psychological, yet I agree, I like it when I feel cum leaking out of my ass, after being at the bath house, or taking a load during a hook-up, where I get a load; it's something I would have never done, totally [banned word], 30-something years ago.