DEEP INSIDE DALTON: Converting the Jock-Next-Door into a Chempig

rawrawraw76

I'm not posting a "demand" I made a statement. and I get these people do it on their own time but why start a post that is incomplete? that's like somebody making a

I should say - I have to stories on go to publish; but writing it well enough takes along tim (I may be going for too much perfection...) so waiting is not always avoidable - also I like trying to work out where the author is going net :D

To Sam_puppy and Npguy: don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

None of us get paid to write this. We all have lives that can get busy or complex. (Often times, we have to do extensive field research for these stories...) Sometimes we write ourselves into a corner, and need to abandon the storyline. if you want a complete, edited and proofread story before all the chapters are posted, well, you will need to be very very very patient.

There are a lot of stories I wish would have continued, but for whatever reason, the author has moved on, either to other stories or other things. I am just thankful my favorite authors have shared a some of their fantasies and hope every day that they come back written something new to share. From my own perspective, complaining is the best way extinguish what little motivation I have to write after a long day.

Before you complain again, try writing one yourself.

For whatever it's worth (probably less than a cup of coffee at Starbucks), I totally agree. Anybody can write junk; it takes skill to write good fiction. Try pounding out 500 words describing a sex scene [ok, pun intended] and tell us how much time it took. And being slightly (or very) tweaked while doing it doesn't improve your skill in writing narrative or dialogue.

• Upvote 1

I agree also! Anyone who can write such hot material at this standard is doing brilliantly. It is difficult enough to write material for work, without having to add an enjoyment factor for others...

That said, I am so loving this piece.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest aussiebttmguy

So one question is burning on my mind. The dude depicted as Tristan (The Dealer) is so hot. Who is he? Has done any gay videos? I actually have thought of a great scene in a motel room with this hot POZ blond with a big uncut cock, and Tristan coming by to make a delivery and stays to enjoy the party more than once!!

Anyone have any information about him? Thanks!

CHAPTER 3 – JACE THE WHORE

post-25314-140864354064_thumb.jpg

I love watching Brian plow a neg hole. He likes to get a boy on all fours, back arched—the position of total surrender. He grabs a giant handful of the boy’s musclebutt in each hand. Then, after impaling that poor unsuspecting bitch on his fat poz dick, he pulls back to expose the length of his shaft, throwing the full weight of his body into another deep thrust, his stomach and balls smacking hard against the boy’s wide-open hole.

More often than not, a full thrust of Brian’s raw dick produces my favorite sound that humans can make: an involuntary primal grunt, emanating from somewhere deep in the gut, like pain and hunger at the same time.

When he’s fucking a negboy, Brian pulls out every few minutes to slather more Tina-laced lube on his dick, leaving that hungry hole empty and gaping and slick with toxic precum while the boy whimpers a little louder and reaches back to spread his hole a little wider.

With every dose of chems – with every shard of Tina smeared into that twitching fuckhole—the boy’s hunger keeps building, his fears and shames falling away as he gives in to a desperate, almost delirious craving. He starts mumbling incoherently, bits of pigtalk interspersed with sounds that aren’t quite words, but not quite moans either—the primal ravings of a bitch in heat. Before long, he’ll be making sharp backward hip-thrusts, impaling his chemmed-up jockhole at an increasingly rapid clip—smack, slap, slosh—as the skin on his bubble butt grows red from the pounding.

If he’s like most boys, he doesn’t stop to ask questions when I put the Tina bong in front of him. By that point, he’s already tweaking on the chems in his butt, so he doesn’t put up a fight. He just wordlessly wraps his mouth around the glass stem, looking up at me with those pitch-black pupils as the bong chamber turns solid white and he eagerly fills his lungs with smoke.

With every cloud billowing out of his mouth, he arches his back a little more sharply to elevate his fuckhole a little further toward the ceiling. There’s no question now: his ass is ours. In less than an hour, we’ve managed to transform a nice, upstanding kid into a helpless faggot with a Tina-fueled hunger for dick.

I make sure to teach him the basic skills: how to take a nice deep hit, hold his breath for a few moments, and wrap his mouth around my cock before exhaling a thick cloud down the length of my shaft. (“Good boy,” I always say, which he usually answers with a muffled moan.) And while Brian’s cock keeps plunging its full length into that raw cumhole, I look down on our sweet, naïve, fucked-up negboy with a crooked smile of sadistic pride.

But I’m getting ahead of myself. Let’s get back to Jace.

After getting dressed, I headed back to the pool party. Jace followed just a few steps behind like some kind of forlorn pup.

When we rejoined the group near the pool, I gave Brian a little wink. He walked over to Jace, chatted briefly with him, and led him back inside. They were gone for about five minutes. When they returned, Jace looked a little more flushed than before, and Brian was grinning the cockiest of grins. “I took him to the bathroom,” he whispered in my ear. “Then I worked a nice big shard of T up inside his butt with my dick. Had to keep my hand over his mouth to keep that bitch from sobbing with pure joy.”

“You breed him?”

“Not yet. Gotta keep his cunt on edge, you know?”

“Good thinking, babe. Now it's my turn.”

I turned toward Jace, flashing him a crooked grin before walking back into the house. He followed me to the bathroom. I locked the door behind us. Almost by instinct, he simply turned around, pulled down his swimsuit, and leaned over the toilet to expose his hole.

I placed my palm over his mouth and shoved my cock inside him in a single rough thrust. Tears formed at the corners of his eyes and his hole spasmed in pain, but he nodded encouragement. I began pounding his twitching cunt with my raw dick.

“Brian and I are heading back home in 5 minutes,” I whispered in his ear. “Cancel your plans. Be at our door in half an hour. Got that, pig?” He nodded again. “Good. Because I know you’re hungry for seed.” I felt a cold shudder run through his body. Goosebumps formed on his back. And then I pulled out, giving his ass a hard smack. “See you soon, faggot.”

Almost exactly 30 minutes later, I found Jace standing anxiously at our front door. He looked directly into my eyes and managed a single word: “Please.” I nodded and gestured him inside.

Five minutes later, my dick was back inside his raw fuckhole. Brian placed the glass pipe against Jace’s lips and lit the chamber. “I’ll tell you when to inhale,” he said. “You ever play with Tina?” Jace shook his head no. I grunted in appreciation—as far as I’m concerned, there’s nothing hotter than a chempig initiation—and my cock twitched as I delivered a little bump of precum into that boy's newly partied-up butt.

Meanwhile, with my cock still lodged deep inside him, I grabbed my phone to call Tristan, our dealer. (I'd been sending him updates throughout the day, so he knew what we'd been up to.)

Tristan and I never bothered with formalities. "Please tell me that boy came back," he said when he picked up the phone. "Please tell me you're bringing that hungry hole to me."

"Oh, he’s fuckin' ready, dude. In fact, he just blew a giant cloud on Brian's cock. Want him?”

"Yes. In fact, I've set aside a very nice reward for you guys. A finder's fee, you might say."

“Fuck yeah, bro. We can head that way in a few. He doesn’t have any loads in him yet, so you can be the first.”

"Sweet! Get here fast, fucker." And with that, Tristan hung up.

I pulled my dick from Jace’s hole, eliciting a truly pathetic whimper. “Don’t you worry, pig,” I said to him. “We’re taking you to meet our friend Tristan. He’s very eager to make a little money off this chemmed-up musclebutt. You ready to be a whore, boy?”

“Yes, sir.”

“OK, but let's be totally clear about one thing: I didn’t say slut. What did I say?”

“You said whore.”

“That’s right, boy. I said whore. And by that I mean a literal whore—a trashy fuckin’ pig who eagerly spreads his hole for any dude with a fistful of cash. Got that?” He moaned and reached back to expose his butt, now leaking a steady stream of lube and precum. “That's what I like to see, boy. Now get your fuckin' clothes on.”

MORE SOON...

Edited by rawrawraw76
  • Like 20
  • Upvote 40
  • Piggy 4

I'm not posting a "demand" I made a statement. and I get these people do it on their own time but why start a post that is incomplete? that's like somebody making a
welll then don't start reading them until you know that all chapters are posted. problem solved
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2