"You clean ???" after the fact

muscmtl

I think being asked that, has happened to a lot of us.

I've been at the tubs and had guys fuck me bb and then shoot in me (with out asking) then ask.

I'll be truthful if you ask me before you dump your load in me, but after?

I figure he knew he was taking a risk and that he didn't really care enough to ask before he squirted his jizz up in me.

Guest Dickmagnet

I've been asked this more times then i can count & my reply till now is always the same yes i'm clean but to be honest i hate this kind of question to start with, I think if you're afraid of getting anything then you should not be fucking bare in the first place. Every time i get fucked i know i might get poz from it but till now it has not happened but one day it will & i have accepted that, I never ask a guy are you clean or tell them to pull out.

As i told one hookup many years ago if you are that worried about any possible stds then please stay off the hookup sites and jack it or get into a relationship as random sex can get you some bugs and if your not man enough to accept the risk then don't engage in nsa fucks.

• 3 weeks later...