looking for some tips ......

Guest brabobas

Guest brabobas

looking for some good tips to train my ass for fucking .... I'm still more a top guy, but I want to feel a dick in my ass coming some day. So less top and more versa.

If you've not been fucked before then a good deal of practice is useful. Buy yourself a dildo or a set of butt plugs that increase in size. Maybe start off with a finger or two, and lots of lube - more than you think you need!

The thing that really transformed anal play for me when i was first starting out was learning to properly relax my hole. Breathe and maybe even push your hole out a little, as if you were taking a shit. Obviously don't push out quite that much, and ensure you've cleaned out. It sounds counter intuitive to push but I found that it opened me up more...

Good advice from samshadowxxx there. A look at your xtube videos, young Sam, shows you know what you're talking about ;)

Yes, pushing out to meet the incoming cock is the way to do it. Like using your ass ring to reach out to grab the cock and take it in! Overcoming the natural inclination to clench is key.

Learning to clean out properly is important too. You can practice relaxing the ass ring at the same time as cleaning outif you have a douche bulb and inject the bulbful of water, sit over the toilet, relaxing your ring sufficiently so the the water drains out without more than the gentlest of pushing.

Douching is discussed elsewhere so you may want to search those threads out but I use three bulbfuls of water, letting it all drain out each time, and by the final one the water is usually clean. I then relax for half an hour before relaxing my ass over the toilet once more to let the last of the water out - some usually gets kept behind - before a shower then I'm good for three or four hours. That pre-supposes good diet.

Good luck.

Good advice from samshadowxxx there. A look at your xtube videos, young Sam, shows you know what you're talking about ;)

Thank you Sir. That reminds me, I must make new vids ;) Great advice there on douching as well...