Abuse

Slutboy

Okay. So I have a date with him tonite. I did invite him over BUT have a friend that will check in on me. Thanks for the advice guys. I have to admit, I kinda like him.

I like you Slutboy. You are so my type of guy. I tend to like men who are bad for me too. And so far, none have snuffed me out. I had my sometimes abusive (only when he's drunk) fuckbuddy over tonight. It's been about 2 months. He fucked me with that big uncut cock like it was the first time. He looked amazing too. He is really hot. You will be ok.

Saw him again. My buddy came over first and agreed to keep on eye out for me. He put me on my hands and knees and fucked me good. Got a nice load while I was waiting for my date. When I got the text, my buddy left but was close by. When he arrived I told him what he did last time was not cool. He said "when you act like a cheap whore, You will be treated like a cheap whore". He then ordered me to suck his dick. He took his clothes off, which was awesome since the first two times he fucked me he was dressed and he is very hot.

He then put two fingers in my hole. I could tell he was surprised how easy he could get in me. When he took his hand out, the warm jizz from my buddy ran all over. His eyes got HUGE. He kept telling me what a "God Damn Slut" I am. He put me on my back and pumped me hard. He was very verbal. He seemed mad that I was just used. He gave me a nice wad of cum deep in my cunt. Loved the way he groaned loud when he came. He dressed and left without any problem. I really want to see him again!

• 4 weeks later...

I really like being abused, submitting and being humiliated. I'm not sure why and can't explain it and I know a lot of guys who won't stand for it but I love it. It excites and turns me on. I have a regular fuck buddy who is a doorman, he is a huge guy, very muscular and dominant and loves abusing and humiliating me. I'm addicted to him and go back for more, I do whatever he asks whenever he wants it no matter how rough, kinky or degrading and afterwards I beg for more. A couple of close friends are disgusted and can't believe I lower myself (their words).