Abuse my Fag

Would love to see his hole.

Is he neg or got any bugs or strains or anything? 

And is he a full bottom or vers or top or does it not matter if he's used bybthe guy as a toy?

If he lived in malvern in England in the UK permanently I'd use him day and night all thentime bb as my sex toy for life keeping him bound, gagged, blindfolded and have his cock locked in a cage which has a catheter attached that's blocked off at the end to stop him from cumming ever so only I get to make him cum when in one of my holes. I won't ever ask to use him either I'd pin him down and make him submit to my dominance as my property and do whatever else I wanted with him.

• 3 months later...

What a lucky faggot! 😍

Sir if I may ask a question, is there a reason you don’t display its hole? As a faggot, I’ve always been instructed that “present ass” is my default position and I regularly (putting it mildly) display my hole to Master and any men he instructs. Obviously I’m not entitled to an opinion on what bits of your faggot you display Sir, I’m just curious because I always like to learn what different men like so I can serve them better.

Any other Sirs that see this: your fags display their holes, I assume? 

Edited by kinkysuBB