Sluttyness

newbiboi

I think it's a natural process that takes time. I wouldn't worry too much just yet, I can remember being 18 and although I knew I liked men and cocks, I wasn't particularly slutty as I was still learning - certainly nowhere near as much as I am now.

But I think within every true slut there is a natural craving for cock and cum that can't be surpressed, in fact I think it comes more to the surface with age. All good sluts have a willingness to try new things and a lack of inhibitions. I love pushing my sexual limits and nothing turns me on more than showing that slutty side off to people and being watched.

Explore your body, try new things, meet different people and learn what you really enjoy. If you're a natural born slut things will progress with time. Give it 5-10 years and you'll be a true pig ;) hehe

What should I expect from trying new things a year from now? I know you say I will be a true pig in 5-10 years if I am a true slut. So what shoiuld I expect a year from now. Is there anything to expect?

What should I expect from trying new things a year from now? I know you say I will be a true pig in 5-10 years if I am a true slut. So what shoiuld I expect a year from now. Is there anything to expect?

Everyone will progress at different rates I think. Maybe in just six months you'll turn into a total whore who'll do anything hehe, I don't know.

But I do know that when I was 18 i could never have imagined that in 4 or 5 years time i'd get off on having guys shove their fists up my hole, or pissing all over me while I swallowed multiple loads of cum ;) Maybe you'll progress faster than me.

What kind of slutty things do you enjoy doing now? Personally I think "how can I be more slutty" is a hard question to answer. Either you enjoy it or you don't...

All you need to do baby boy is get another guy off. Use your mouth, your ass, your feet, whatever he wants. I don't think it takes 5-10 years, some guys progress faster than others. And also whether drugs are involved. I don't recommend that, but meth will turn you into a cumdump whore overnight. Though that night may last 4-5 days. Don't worry about the goal, enjoy the journey. Enjoy each and every cock you encounter. Learn to enjoy the look on a man's face as he lets go and shoots his load inside you or down your throat. Learn to love the taste. Some of us enjoy the hunt as well.

• Administrators

I say just go for it. We're socially conditioned to think being a slut is bad, but honestly, sluts have way more fun. So every time you feel inhibited just ask yourself where the inhibitions came from - if it's because someone told you it was bad or undesirable - then put your inhibitions aside and try whatever it is so you can make your own decision about whether you like it or not. And once you decide you like something - do more of it.

For me I came out in the middle of the AIDS crisis. My inhibitions may have saved my life. But I'm really jealous of teens these days - they get to act out all the things I was too scared to do - and have tons of fun in the process.

one can't learn to be a slut......if it's in you, it will CUM soon enough.

^^ My thoughts entirely. I don't think it can be taught, you are either born a slut or you aren't.

Damn just as everyone else said just be yourself. You're versatile so you get the best of both worlds. Do whatever makes your dick hard. Whether it's sucking a man's cock, licking his balls, chest, nipples, pits. Just drown yourself in the lust and feelings of a naked man in front of you. Anything and everything you want to do to him, do that. That's what pigs do. That's what sluts do. If you like giving a man service or being submissive to him do everything with your body, mouth, hands, and ass that pleases the man. Show him your not just an ordinary slut boy and that you have eagerness, desire, and lust. You don't need drugs, you don't need alcohol, or poppers. Some people like to have them but focus on learning about your "natural" sluttiness for the time being.

Another thing that's part of being slutty which not everyone thinks is letting a guy touch you, rub you, suck you, and worship you. Allowing them to do that and to feel the pleasure. Yes there's getting fucked or fucking in bathrooms, truckstops, sex clubs, glory holes, outdoors, and etc. etc. etc. or with multiple guys. But for now just focus on exploring your slutty side and what makes you hard and what makes the guy you're with hard. Although, if you find a trainer or mentor don't pass that opportunity up as well. And yeah, 18 is a great age to discover being a slut. I did, don't regret anything.

Hi

I am asking for some advice. I am wondering how I can go do down the path of becoming more slutty? What would help me be more slutty? I am asking as a new 18 year old

IMHO there's good slutty and bad slutty and it's important to know the difference. First of all forget about drugs. Drugs make you indifferent. Letting every guy cum in you just because you're fucked up and don't care is not the same as enjoying the moment and finding something hot about a wide variety of guys. The mark of a good slut is that he doesn't waste his time on finding "appropriately" hot/rich/cool/experienced/aged partners, but has sex for its own sake and as its own gratification.

There are so many guys that live lifes of fear and inhibition and need drugs to let go of these, and frankly that's pathetic. All you need is to realize what you're meant to be and what you're priorities are. For crying out loud, just enjoy yourself and don't give a flying fuck about what others think. Don't be afraid of what your boss or judgemental acquaintances might think. But also don't let anyone talk you into stuff just because THEY think that's what makes a real slut.

Sex is much better when two (or more) guys make a concious decision to enjoy each other instead of just living out some form of addiction or clichee of a certain role. Stay true to yourself and just cherish the ride with as many guys as you like.

Indifference, on the other hand, makes you boring. If you're 18, that's not a problem. 18-year-olds can be boring as fuck, they will still get plenty of seed up their ass chute. But twenty or thirty years from now it will make a difference if guys think you're just a "washed up slut" or if they say "you're such a slut. but what a great fuck. let's do it again next week".

Don't limit yourself. I am a cock slut for sure- back in the early days when I was 18 or so I thought anyone over 21 was too old and def not what i was after ( although I often was fucked by many guys way over 30 even then) As I got older, the upper range of guys I would do kept creeping- at 30 I felt like 40 was the upper limit of who I would do. But when a hard cock would appear , I never gave the age a second thought. So if you are ruling men out because they are old enough to be your Dad, then you are not a slut yet.If they have a cock, you WANT to do them, age or size is not even a factor. As far as WHAT you will do- be it sucking men off, getting fucked, piss play, fisting , bondage etc, it all is a path of growth, and not to be done as a challenge as much as a desire. Even at my stage, I will NOT do scat- maybe in 5 years I will not be able to say that- but there are some limits; areas I have no desire to explore. As others have written- if you have to be unplugged to do it, don't bother doing it. I got fisted 5 times in 8 hours one day of fist fest, and did it without any drugs, alcohol, or even poppers. I can recall every mans hand- the nuances of their style and which ones I would eagerly have jumped in the sling again for. If I had been altered, I might not have had that clear connection. And most importantly, if you are clear headed in sex, you are far more likely to have the presence of mind to sense danger and have an escape plan at all times