Advice wanted on chastity cock cages

WDS82

Guest FinalDL2021
On 5/9/2014 at 10:26 PM, Eppigbtm said:

I have a CB6000, which seems to be a popular, low-end model. Its acrylic or something like that.

It looks hot on me. A bit difficult to put on.

I have large balls and sack, it is hard to get it on, and sometimes it shits into very uncomfortable positions. Not the kind of pain Master intends.

Also, my cock is not that big, maybe 5.5, and its a grower. It has slipped out. But without the key to unlock it, I can't get it back around my cock usually without taking out my balls, which is damned near impossible with it locked.

So, I have to say I would not recommend it. Master, when he uses it on me, either puts it on and we go out to the leather bar or something, or he leaves me with the key, but makes me send a photo on demand to prove it is still on. Because he can't safely take the key away from me.

I would pay more if I were doing it again. (This one was maybe $50 from Amazon. $150 from the leather stores)

I have the same issue with it being hard to get on, I have to use oil or Vaseline  to slip it up past my ball sack, and it can get messy. I like the metal cage design, and how it feels on my cock. I want to know, is there a metal cage model with a ring that is open and you can then close and lock it around your base, instead of having to slip it up over your ball sack? I use it to train myself not to jack-off during my sessions with the vibrator.......not into long-term chastity use.