Locked and plugged for a week

Baby steps here but after surviving Locktober in my chastity cage and having to stretch my hole daily as a challenge to myself, I found myself not wanting to be uncaged. It basically turned me on too much just being fucked, used as a cumdump and trying to anal orgasm from big toys. 

So this week I've challenged myself to survive both caged and plugged for the full week until next Monday using a new harness that just arrived. Does anyone wanna offer me any encouragement here on this thread? The only times I'm allowed to have my cunt unstuffed is when I'm reapplying lube, using the toilet, or being fucked or stretching my hole with toys. I think it might be a struggle but I want to feel how pathetic and ruined my hole gets by the end and how empty I feel when I try to sleep without it inside me. 

20231106_162447-smaller.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, westphxbttm said:

Where did you get the new harness?  Been looking for one myself.

Wish bizarrely! I will say though, I'm a 34" waist and it JUST fits me. I'd look for other listings along the same lines if you're bigger. 

Check out what I found on Wish!
[think before following links] https://dl.wish.com/QQviV

9 hours ago, Pnp-pig said:

You are doing great!! kind of surprise a Master or Daddy hasn’t step in taking control of your chastity process.

If only man. I think for me, a master has to prove his dominance, to be dedicated to pushing my limits and constantly at me to go harder and be sluttier. There's sadly lots of guys round my area who'd like to call themselves a dom or master but they're just all talk or once they've had a wank they're asleep. If I'm gonna trust someone with my key and to push me harder than I can push myself then they're gonna need to prove it to me 😈

• Like 2

Okay guys I've gotta admit the challenge is not going well. I was too ambitious too quick! It's annoying I can't upload progress photos but basically I've gone from trying to be plugged 24/7, to having a real struggle trying to sleep plugged on Monday night (like waking up constantly but managing the full night), to having to give up on Tuesday night when I was waking up a lot still but just too exhausted to carry on, so I changed to just keeping the plug in from 8am to 11pm taking it out occasionally to use the bathroom, relube, and whenever I took loads. 

I took like 6 raw cocks on Tuesday and not any of them commented on how tight and puffed up my cunt was after having a thickish plug in it for hours. 

My ass is pretty sore now and taking the plug out after being in for a while is really tough, also the straps of the harness seem to cut into my hips a lot. I don't think I'm gonna manage the full week but let's see how tomorrow goes. I'm cocklocked but unplugged atm while I'm in bed and the constant tingle of my pussy and the feeling of mild incontinence keeps turning me on even when I'm trying to get to sleep. 

any advice guys? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/7/2023 at 1:34 AM, BritishCumdump said:

I found myself not wanting to be uncaged. It basically turned me on too much just being fucked, used as a cumdump

My kind of pig! 🐖 I have said it several times on here, I have zero interest in dick. But more importantly it is of the utmost importance for me that a faggot has his dick locked with the understanding that his cunt is his sole sexual organ. I did do some brief online training with this with faggot-boy a few years ago (personal obstacles have seen to it that I have been out of actual action for quite sometime now) and I recently got a message from him explaining a colourful journey he has had with being locked, and putting into practice his cunt being his sole sexual organ, and thanked me for setting him on this journey! One very happy Sir! 

How are you getting on with being plugged now? I would presume that you are not using it now whilst you are sleeping? What was causing you to wake, discomfort in your cunt, or the straps digging into your hips, or both? If the straps are the problem then maybe try sleeping with just a standard butt-plug. Being plugged between 8am-11pm is still very good going. 

On 11/10/2023 at 12:56 AM, BritishCumdump said:

the constant tingle of my pussy and the feeling of mild incontinence keeps turning me on even when I'm trying to get to sleep. 

Sounds like you were more than ready then to have someone just effortlessly slide in! 🐷

As you said right at the beginning of this thread; baby steps. You will reach your goal(s) whatever that/they maybe. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LeatherScorpionFF said:

My kind of pig! 🐖 I have said it several times on here, I have zero interest in dick. But more importantly it is of the utmost importance for me that a faggot has his dick locked with the understanding that his cunt is his sole sexual organ. I did do some brief online training with this with faggot-boy a few years ago (personal obstacles have seen to it that I have been out of actual action for quite sometime now) and I recently got a message from him explaining a colourful journey he has had with being locked, and putting into practice his cunt being his sole sexual organ, and thanked me for setting him on this journey! One very happy Sir! 

How are you getting on with being plugged now? I would presume that you are not using it now whilst you are sleeping? What was causing you to wake, discomfort in your cunt, or the straps digging into your hips, or both? If the straps are the problem then maybe try sleeping with just a standard butt-plug. Being plugged between 8am-11pm is still very good going. 

Sounds like you were more than ready then to have someone just effortlessly slide in! 🐷

As you said right at the beginning of this thread; baby steps. You will reach your goal(s) whatever that/they maybe. 

Yeah sir, I'm used to being caged while sleeping and only wake occasionally, but in the week that I tried it I just couldn't get enough sleep on a night with something in my cunt. I'm trying to maximise the amount of time I've got my hole plugged during the day so that it will get used to being permanently held open but it's not easy. 

• Like 2