If a studio did a Breeding Zone branded DVD, what should it be like?

rawTOP

• Administrators

Jayson Park just contacted me. HDK has asked him to produce some videos for them. I think he'll be starring in some of the initial ones, but he may continue on just as a director if things workout well. Anyway, he broached the idea of a DVD entitled "Breeding Zone". If he did a series of scenes with a Breeding Zone theme and then wrapped them up into a DVD, what do you guys think should be the ground rules? Here are my initial thoughts...

• Show the Breeding Zone user names for each performer
  • Be raunchy/piggy/edgy - no "plain vanilla" sex (e.g. don't have two guys fuck in a hotel room)...
  • Poz guys shouldn't be shy about being poz - wear a biohazard t-shirt, say things like "you want my poz load, BOY?", etc.
  • Mixing amateurs in with professionals would probably be a good idea - BZ is about community, not just the professionals.
  • Cummy holes, felching, pushing out an internal load are all big pluses - the bottom has to get cum IN his ass

To me, more than anything - Breeding Zone stands for proud bareback pigs. Yes, vanilla guys are barebacking these days, but the point of Breeding Zone is to really fetishize the idea of giving and taking loads up the ass. And there's no shame, no holding back, no HIV stigma, etc.

Have I missed anything?

Oh, and if you're in NYC and available in mid-June and interested in fucking Jayson Park in a Breeding Zone branded video - let me or Jayson know. (Posting on this thread is fine, as is a PM). Right now he's just looking for tops, but later he'll probably be looking for bottoms as well - though there will probably be more competition to be a bottom.

Guest butcherboy

Great to hear this! I agree with all the things you say. All internal cumshots, noisy, grunting, felching, lots of force/rough fucking, choking. Would definitely buy.

I'd love it if both Tops and bottoms were very verbal and ALL cum was shot inside...only pulling out when done. You can't "breed" anyone by cumming on them. Poz or Neg...all loads shot inside. It's what we bottoms want.