Stupid question: What is slamming?

To be honest. When I was first barebacking I really thought that slamming meant just a guy slamming his cock into you hard and rough. So I really liked it when I heard guys slammed. I learned quickly though. Same as partying. I really thought that the guy just wanted to drink and dance.

There's nothing wrong with asking a question like this even if you think it's stupid. Better to be stupid than ignorant.

• Administrators

Contextually, on this site, everyone above is correct. But there are other forms of slamming - for example slam dancing…

That form of slamming is pretty dangerous too ;)

slamming is also used to refer to the practice of companies switching your telephone long distance service to a different company without your permission. this is landlines and usually they switch you to some no name expensive company.