What Was Your Longest Time Caged?

Two weeks, as a good friend wanted me to do it.  He's a dom top and prefers his bottoms to be in chastity.  I figured I'd give it a go, but only because we've been friends forever.  I really didn't care much for it.  Sure it felt hot and naughty, but just really didn't do anything for me.  When he fucked the cum out of me, it did feel different since I couldn't get hard or play with my cock.  He wants me to do it again for a month, but this time with a urethral insert.  I'm not going to do it for two reasons.  I am not going to do the urethral insert, and I cannot go a month without topping.

• Upvote 1

My longest time caged straight has only been about 16 hours, but was keep locked for seven days with only getting unlocked by the girlfriend to sleep. she hasn't repeated the experience or even brought up chastity again. I hope to eventually talk her into keeping me locked longer.

Edited by bivergent
Worded incorrectly

• 2 weeks later...

It was 2+ months. I started in LOCKtober, stayed locked during NOvember and was willing to take it that way even longer, 'cause after a month or so the urge to both, cum or stroke my dicklet, fade away considerably. But so it happened that I hooked up with this sweet daddy, who actually fucked me once before. In the middle of the fucking he asked me if I could unlock the cage. I wasn't sure if it was the best idea, but I realised he's the man here, who's is my duty to satisfy. So I put the cage down and expressed a wish I'd like to stay away from stroking and cumming. He said it's ok. So we kept fucking again. Me laying on my back spreading my legs with my hands and he towering above me tirelessly thrusting this majestic cock my boypussy. Suddenly his big hand grabbed my semihard dicklet. He held it firmly and stroked it fast against his moving hips in  sync with pounding, which at this point doubled in intensity. I was so shocked I didn't even move. In short time he groaned and shoved his cock balls-deep, and shoot his potent load into me, still furiously stroking my dicklet. At the instant I realised what just happened I squirted out my boy-juice too. He smirked at me and sai 'I guess, you've just got your christmas present earlier, boy.' It was both, hot and frustrating for me. 

Guest RawCunt

The longest for me was around 3 weeks.  It turned me into a ravenous cock hungry pig within days. The problem was that I whored it up in a club and my ass was as sloppy as it has ever been.  In the process of being pummeled by a large cock bent over a fuck bed, and the juices leaking down my balls, it slipped off.  The guy who put me in it wasn't happy with it coming off, but was pleased by how it happened.

37 days locked for me and 20 days without orgasm, hands free prostate fag-gasm a couple times a year.  All just depends on life and stress and if I can allow myself to relax enough. Sometimes I don’t feel I deserve to cum so I fight t ff as long as I can. 

MY QUESTION FOR ALL THE LONGTERM CHASTITY SUBS: How do you stay caged, consecutively uninterrupted with out having ti take it off to clean or from chafing?? I’ve done everything I know and researched but after 37 days my skin was ANGRY.  Help?

Guest FinalDL2021
On 11/7/2019 at 10:30 PM, Futile2Resist said:

I am just getting into this fetish, and think its hot. I am going to go through a few trial runs, before I assign a fuck buddy to be the key holder.

My longest time has been a week. my chastity cage really is not designed for long-term use. Yet, I do like the way it feels on my cock, heavy and pulling down on it, as I get fucked doggy style, is really hot; wearing it to work work, under my Jeans,  is a thrill too.