piercing?!

expdbijock35

If you are going to get it done, you need to keep it clean!. It is painful (yep I have one) and it also takes a few months to heal completely, unlike a pa etc. I have a 10g curved barbell and it does show out under a tight t shirt. Another to consider is a "d" shackle.

One last thing - you will lose some sensitivity.

Wow a few months to heel!!! That's painful....lol....losing sensitivity is not fun either.....I like the curved barbell a lot......one nipple or both?

If I were you I wouldn't go too big (& visible) to start off with. If you start with a small ring you can always go bigger in due course, but much of this is personal preference.

You say your nipples are wired, I take it you mean wired to your cock, and sensitive. I'd be interested to know if the sensitivity increases after piercing and healing? Mine aren't sensitive and just get sore when guys chew on them which is a total turn off.

I'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to pain.

J

I wouldn't go with a big one....something small and settled is enough for me.....Yeah, my nipples are wired to my cock and my right one is much stronger than my left. If I get it pierced, I will let you know for sure and I will post new pictures.

Get 'em both done at the same time. Then you only have to go through healing once. As for sensitivity, after the piercing, it was like someone had turned on the electricity! Everytime I touch my nipples now, it sends a shock wave to my cock and ass! (Especially when partying...X:)) Looks hot under a tight shirt - at the beach/pool/baths. I think it sends a message that you'renot just a vanilla kinda guy.

Make sure they do the piercing kind of deep, so they won't have a tendency to pull out (if you get a little rough!).

Get 'em both done at the same time. Then you only have to go through healing once. As for sensitivity, after the piercing, it was like someone had turned on the electricity! Everytime I touch my nipples now, it sends a shock wave to my cock and ass! (Especially when partying...X:)) Looks hot under a tight shirt - at the beach/pool/baths. I think it sends a message that you'renot just a vanilla kinda guy.

Make sure they do the piercing kind of deep, so they won't have a tendency to pull out (if you get a little rough!).

hmmm like the idea....tnx for the suggestion.....the idea of sending shock waves to ass and cock turns me on......and very good sign,,,,cause I am not a vanilla kinda guy...lol

Guest slobbvers

I have a friend who had his nipples pierced. Unfortunately his hooked up with an agressive top and his piercings were torn out.

...As for sensitivity, after the piercing, it was like someone had turned on the electricity! Everytime I touch my nipples now, it sends a shock wave to my cock and ass!

You say piercing your nips increased your sensitivity and Leather69 says you lose some sensitivity. 2 different experiences. My nips are pretty sensitive and I love having them played with. I would love to have them pierced yet the reason I haven't so far is the fear that it'll cut down on sensitivity. What have other guys experienced...more or less sensitivity?

You say piercing your nips increased your sensitivity and Leather69 says you lose some sensitivity. 2 different experiences. My nips are pretty sensitive and I love having them played with. I would love to have them pierced yet the reason I haven't so far is the fear that it'll cut down on sensitivity. What have other guys experienced...more or less sensitivity?

I totally agree with you. I don't want to lose sensitivity....more sensitivity is always better...so I am puzzled....That is why I was thinking to get one of them pierced first.....Do you guys like a guy with one nipple pierced or does it look bad?

I got both of mine pierced. One of the best things I have done. pic is of my fav jewelry. The weight is perfect when getting fucked doggy style. They swing back and forth with the rhythm of the guy pounding my ass post-26923-140864354551_thumb.jpg