Question for drinkers

Pigtoy

I had an experience with a very dominant Piss Top who kept me chained to his toilet until I could take his full load without letting any escape, needless to say I very quickly learned how to drink from the tap with no effort, sometimes being forced to do something is the best, what ever is happening you deal with it at the time. That was a good many years ago and I probably spent about three days chained to the toilet before I ended up loving it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest peepee-love

OK- everyone is touching on the  concept of  getting watered down piss as your entry to watersports. But really, it is  going to be a warm liquid  either of some flavor or not-- the bigger thing is to  rewire your head-- once you get your  mind  into accepting piss, it is no issue afterwards. For those afraid of the  flavor; just make a cup  of beef or chicken  bouillon broth  and drink it a few times, thinking of it as piss. Then, when you get the real thing, the saltiness of the piss will be very familiar- just like the  broth was, and just as warm- and  of course  you enjoyed the broth, so why wouldn't the  piss be just as enjoyable-- you  just have to  trick your mind into  not freaking out over something it really wants and likes. And remember, a guy might cum once or twice and shoot  an ounce or two, but a good pisser can go all night long and deliver  pint after pint  of pleasure

Your advice to "Rewire your head" is spot on! One of the things that most sexually arouses me is my perceived depravity of the act of drinking piss, and its circumstances. For example, one of the fieriest orgasms I ever had was during masturbation after secretly drinking the entire contents of a travel urinal that my mother had just pissed into. Most people would find that sickening and evil, and perhaps suggest I seek help. Speaking of evil, I sometimes imagine that demons are dancing and rejoicing in me and all around me as I drink others' pee.

By the way, I initiated myself to the taste of urine in the bathtub where I laid on my back and pissed on my body, face, and into my mouth. I immediately fell in love with its scent, flavor, and its splashy warmth. Of course I felt especially naughty! Anyhow, my advice to anyone who has little or no experience is to taste and drink their own urine. I recommend doing this with your very first morning pee because it will likely be the most potent of the day.

Lastly, I had mentioned in other forums that I wish more folks here would describe how they feel and what they think when they have pee sex. I find the psychology of it quite interesting, and have tried my best to be very open and honest telling why I love feeling, smelling, tasting, and drinking piss.

I find that my tastes have broadened as i've got older - and there's nothing I like more than pleasing a guy as he is kneeling ready to accept piss at the piss club and just broadening his grin with my loads.

Then kneeling down for some pisser. It's about taking him in letting him use me especially if i'm drinking. Then there's the versatility of it. Guys just switching roles or standing up kissing and letting it all flow. Freedom. 

Then there's the lingering smell. You really need to go to a piss club once in your life if you're into piss.

i remember my first time. i wa sucking this guy off and he told me he had to pee, but i kept sucking. he was like dude if you don't stop ill piss in your mouth. he did we were in his bed i didn't expect piss came so fast. i had to drink it all i couldn't spill it in the bed. I did and i love it.  we were so horny  that we did it again after he finished fucking me.  I love waterports too bad so few guys r into it

• Like 1

Guest peepee-love

i remember my first time. i wa sucking this guy off and he told me he had to pee, but i kept sucking. he was like dude if you don't stop ill piss in your mouth. he did we were in his bed i didn't expect piss came so fast. i had to drink it all i couldn't spill it in the bed. I did and i love it.  we were so horny  that we did it again after he finished fucking me.  I love waterports too bad so few guys r into it

WOW!...How I can relate to what you describe! It must have been a total mind-blowing experience for you, and you got to do it in the comfort and intimacy of a bed! I'm insanely jealous! The very first time I ever sucked a penis was on my knees on a country road at the crass demand of a punk. Yes...while I willingly obliged, I wasn't expecting him to urinate. He gave me a brief squirt of piss that I relished the taste of and swallowed. I was hungry for more, so I desperately sucked and tongued his meatus a second or two before he let go! His torrent of urine tickled my gums and tongue, and was gloriously warm and delicious! I was worried at first that I wouldn't be able to handle it, but within seconds I knew I could keep up with his flow. As he urinated, his body shook like jello; He was laughing hysterically as he said to his friends watching, "I'm pissing!"

Thank you Barebacker for sharing your lovely experiences! :-)

Guest peepee-love

i remember my first time. I didn't expect piss came so fast.

The first time I did it I had the same thought, and for several seconds I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to swallow fast enough. I did though, and what a rush! To this day I prefer it when men urinate naturally and without restraint. I love strong flavorful urine, and while the taste of it is unmistakable, it's interesting how its flavor can vary anong men. I'm not picky either; I'll suck any dick any time, and adore everything that squirts and flows from them!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This is exactly how I stared as well. Now any thing goes except for first piss in the morning. Fully agree with bearbandit on that.

My first Daddy taught me this too. Avoid the first morning piss. He was a heavy beer drinker so I got used to that taste early. I'll drink any piss, doesn't matter the taste.

Woof!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...