Question for drinkers

Pigtoy

My first time drinking piss almost out me off for good, I was gagging and hated it. Until recently I would take piss anywhere on me but only in my ass and never in my mouth. After an encounter in the sauna when a guy held my head still and pissed in my mouth I changed my opinion and gladly drink from the tap. I loved every drop and although a lot dripped out I managed to drink enough to please my partner and earn me a second breeding for being a good piss drinker.

• Upvote 1

Here's the short version. I hooked up with a hot Latino at NYC Pride, spent the night at his place, went to wake him with a blowjob. His bladder opened before his eyes. We'd polished off 2 6 packs of beer the night before, so it was bitter and potent, but I was instantly hooked. At first, he freaked a bit, but I clamped on his dick and didn't let go until I'd swallowed every last drop. Kept his cock in my mouth and had a cum chaser. He fed me again before I left and on my way home, I bought a yellow hanky. Been a pisspig ever since.

• Upvote 1

I am still a beginner, but like clear piss. FIrst piss I tasted was actually my own. Still struggling with the yellow stuff, but I guess it takes time ;)

That's the way to go. Start with your own piss and drink it regularly. You can use a glass or make it a fun game like trying to piss in your own mouth in the shower ;).

Start off with diluted piss, i.e.: Avoid the first piss of the morning, which is usually quite strong. Instead drink more (lots of water) than usual before piss play.

Nutrition has an effect on the taste of your piss. Most guys find that fruit(juice)s and especially diet sodas (most artificial sweeteners pass through your body undigested, thus sweetening your piss) have a rather pleasant effect. Certain types of fish and asparagus are often considered nasty. Beer piss is a taste one needs to aquire, but over time many guys enjoy it greatly.

• Upvote 1

I took to it from the first time it hit my mouth but the advice here is good. Start with the clearest you can find. Play with it. Get some in your mouth let the rest splash over you then take some more in your mouth. You'll be PissPigSacramento before you know it!

The advice to avoid the first piss of the day is good: full of toxins. I had a piss slave, oh, twenty years ago, and he wasn't allowed the first piss of the day. Cloudy piss is a warning sign: there's likely to be a foreign (to you, not necessarily to him) bacterium in it, so it's best avoided. For me, drinking came naturally, but some guys have piss that could strip paint (usually the result of too much salt in their diet). All you can do then is swallow fast, and maybe make him a low salt meal on a future date....

I took to it from the first time it hit my mouth but the advice here is good. Start with the clearest you can find. Play with it. Get some in your mouth let the rest splash over you then take some more in your mouth. You'll be PissPigSacramento before you know it!

This is exactly how I stared as well. Now any thing goes except for first piss in the morning. Fully agree with bearbandit on that.

• Upvote 1

For me, drinking came naturally, but some guys have piss that could strip paint

A partner has to be piss-attractive to me (a quality I can't really define). It's not something I do frequently.

First time, I was high, it was big load of beer piss, and fresh from the tap with me gulping as fast as it flowed so it was definitely a natural instinct.

If my partner has "the quality" i'll drink it whether clear or gold. Prefer it from the tap.

One playmate and I were at a local bar, each swigging on bottles of the other's piss that we kept refilling. We left that bar and went to another - same thing. It was his idea, and was pissloads of fun!

• Upvote 1