whats your fetish?

jd112

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ff-whole

Group sex, cum in my arse, cum over my body, macho Tops, leather, uniforms, big piercings, skinheads, tatoos, shaved heads, cigar smoking Tops, piss in my ass, fisting and toys, BIG cocks and BAREBACK sex! 

My fetish is darkroom sex, being held down on a fuckbench and having guys in the dark, standing around me while one top after another is fucking and unloading inside my jock ass...with another guy's cock in my mouth and another holding poppers to my nose.

• Upvote 4

• 2 months later...

Other than bareback fucking my number fetish is anything anon

Dark rooms, black out night at bath houses, bottoms blindfolded, gholes - so abs arcades are hot.

I also like control so domination, rape scenes, tag with a restrained bottom, young and defenseless bottoms

• Upvote 1

Guest pumpndump

Dirty jocks and socks.

I always fuck with socks on, and usually my jock that i wrote "Cum Dump" across the back of, Tops love seeing that, especially at a bath house!

Love to trade sweaty cum stained jocks with other pigs!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...