The Biggest Dick in the Room

otebbtop

"Big" is a relative term as it applies to any cock larger than mine (or yours). I've been the biggest in the room at times and when a bigger cock entered the scene I welcomed it. I've been a top in those situations and would have been regardless of the other cocks around. Love tag team and gang bang scenes. Have recently become versatile and who knows if I'll top or bottom in the next group setting.

I guess what i was meaning was more along the lines of if i (or other big dick guy) were in a group (of 2 or 20) - regardless of what I (or BDG) really wanted (such as to be the bottom on a given day) somebody would be trying to stuff their hole with the big dick.

So largely relegated to position based on size. But, in any case, we adapt.

Just offering a perspective that may sometimes be overlooked.

I'm fully versatile, but fuck at least 5 guys for every guy I get to fuck me.

My experience in a truly piggish group setting is that if another guy with a big dick enters the group, he is just as desperate to get fucked as I am and will return the favor. The same doesn't seem to hold true for average sized versatile guys. I've also found that having a flip fuck with another big dicked versatile guy or getting fucked by a top regardless of dick size in a group setting, sometimes turns off total bottoms to the point they won't let you fuck him that night. Surprisingly this is especially true in cities with the worst imbalances of bottoms to tops/versatile guys.

My experience may be different from yours, since if I'm in a group I always want to both fuck and be fucked. Because of my size I can almost always find willing bottoms.

I'm usually the biggest dick in the room, both length and girth. No complaints here. Annoying when I want to bottom and as soon as the "top" sees my cock, i'm expected to top. I DO love topping but not all the time and sometimes I just want to be a pig bottom.

I'm fully versatile, but fuck at least 5 guys for every guy I get to fuck me.

I'd be happier with that ratio!

I've also found that having a flip fuck....sometimes turns off total bottoms to the point they won't let you fuck him that night. Surprisingly this is especially true in cities with the worst imbalances of bottoms to tops/versatile guys.

How do these bottoms think we became poz unless we at some point took a toxic cock in our ass?

My experience may be different from yours, since if I'm in a group I always want to both fuck and be fucked. Because of my size I can almost always find willing bottoms.

In an ideal situation, yeah I would want that also. No bottom shortage here - can actually be quite selective :cool:

I'm usually the biggest dick in the room, both length and girth. No complaints here. Annoying when I want to bottom and as soon as the "top" sees my cock, i'm expected to top. I DO love topping but not all the time and sometimes I just want to be a pig bottom.

Exactly - there shouldn't be any reason we all can't have maximum enjoyment

Pics? You know, for science? ;)

• 1 month later...

I think it did define me...more than I knew at the moment.  There was only one other man in the room when I lost my virginity and I had no idea how big my cock was or wasn't.  I had told him I wanted to be fucked--I loved the idea of giving myself to a man.   I was rock hard from the moment the door closed.  We got naked. He took one look at me sprawled on the bed, palmed my penis and said, "This is a waste."  He promptly spat on it and sat on my cock.  I figured out in the  next few minutes who I was---watching the amount of pleasure I was giving him as he rode me.  I did try to get fucked later in the evening.  Hated it.  And never looked back--though I still like the idea of it...

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not big, and I don't pretend to be. And I don't care about pricks that are big. I have several times told people who brags about their big dick "Sorry, you're too big for me! Bye!" Hopefully that'll make some of them disappointed, especially if they were lying in the first place.

Size queens are not my thing, and I still get to fuck people. Lucky me!  :)

Not the fortunate get to fuck me too. Lucky them!  :)