5 Load night at adult bookstore

• Administrators

This was originally posted on my old buds blog by CumPig6969 (CumPig6969@yahoo.com)

Last night I was feeling very horny so I went to the local bookstore to get some cum...I love cum and will take all loads I can get....I have always been a cumpig and last night was no exception. I went into the private booth area and it was not busy at all. I said to myself that I would watch the 30 minutes I paid for and head to the theatre afterwards.

After about 10 minutes this guy that was about 45 came in and walked by a couple of times looking at me. I wanted him to know that I wanted to suck some cock so I got up from the chair I was in and got down on my knees so when he walked by he would understand what I was there for. He walked by, looked at me on my knees , stopped and pulled his cock out of his pants...he was about 6.5 inces and thick...he shoved his cock down my throat and moaned...before I knew it he grabbed my head and told me that he was going shoot his load down my throat..he did and it was thick and creamy (YUM)..zipped up and left.....that got me wanting more.

When he left there was a tall spanish guy that was looking at me and stroking his huge cock (10 inches) and I went immediately over to him and dropped to my knees and swallowed his cock....I was working on his cock for a long time (which I love doing)..he enjoyed having guys walk by and standing there watching me service his huge cock...3 guys basically stood there and jerked off while I was servicing him, which when one of them got ready to cum the latin guy would shove my face over to their cock to take their loads....all three fed me loads and then the latin guy pulled his pants down and shoved his ass in my face....definitely was a nice hole to rim and he moaned about having ny tounge up in his manhole....he then turned around and shoved his cock down my throat and said he was going to feed me his load and he did not disappoint.....we exchanged numbers and plan to hook up at the ABS again soon......this cumpig can not wait for that again :) !!

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...